asra x reader (intruder)

The last part was cringy af i couldnt. Ill make the next x muriel more thought out. this one is short but sweet?

WARNING: slight adult content

__________________

You woke up to the wind hitting your shivering body. You looked at your window that had its shutters open. You sighed at the idea of having to get up when you could be sleeping. Eventually the cold drove you mad and pushed yourself up to close the window. Unfortunately you were frozen to the bone. You checked what time it was and to your surprise it wasn't too early, just an hour before you usually wake up. You measured your odds and decided to stay up. You went back to the mass of asras pillows and grabbed one of his blankets. You suppose it was fine since hes out on wherever. You do miss him when hes not here but he absolutely refuses to take you which you dont understand! You want to be mad but you just wrap his blankets closer to you.

 You feel your body finally starting to warm  and its stangly comforting having asras blanket around you, as if he was finally here... You wipe that thought completely from your mind it surfaced an aceing feeling to your chest thinking about his absence. You go check on the front counter, dragging the blanket as peak around the corner. You looked at yourself satisfied to see that nothings been robbed. You do a more thorough check to see if anything else was stolen. Mainly the cash register. 

You heard the much to familiar sqeak of the door and you panicked. You had forgotten to lock the door-

You dropped your blanket to the floor. You were frozen in your tracks but didnt hesitate any longer to run towards your intruder.

 You jumped into his arms and smiling from ear to ear. "Whoa- haha. Its so great to see you." You squealed with excitement and hugged him tighter. It felt almost unreal, like if you let go, he'll be gone on another adventure. "Asra i missed the living shit out of you! Are you okay?? How was it?" He laughed and your dump of questions and tried to keep you steady. "I was hoping to surprise you love... and yes i'm fine." He pulled you in for another hug. He sighed to himself and squeezed you tighter. You felt your eyes tear up and you nuzzled into his neck. You can smell the colone on him that since faded from the shop. This was too good to be true and you suspect that your dreaming but you can feel his breathing and his hand rub along your back and you throw away all your doubt. You felt a tear stop midway on your check. Asra held your face and wiped his thumb over the tear. "I'll never leave that long again. I promise." You pulled him in for a kiss. It felt amazing having to finally have him in front of you after so long of hugging pillows. You felt him dip you down and kissed you more passionately. You giggled at the bold gesture and he laughed along with you. He kissed down your neck and it sent shivers down your spine. You smile immediately fell when he softly bit down on you neck. He slowly sucked on the biten area and you exhaled with pleasure. His lips lingered until they wandered up to your jawline. He squeezed you in closer while sliding his hands to the side of your face.

 Hiskissing became more aggressive over time and all you could think about was how sensitive your neck was gecoming. He would kiss you passionately and then go back to marking up your neck. After a while you pushed him towards the counter and pressed you body onto his, causing him to moan while he leaned against the counter . You licked his lips and slid your tongue against his own. You finally decided to pull away but not before biting his lip and ever so slowly letting it slip from your teeth. "How about we finish this in my room?" You see his eyes filled with desperation right when he grabbed your waist and bringing you back up agaist him. "Ive been wanting to do this for quite some time.." He put on one of his heart melting smiles then took ahold of your wrist, leading you to your bedroom.

Sorry if it is shitty in to tired to reread it ♡