muriel x nb reader (softy)

ok yal. i had a dream of this man which is really out of character for me so now i got insparation for u guys. Its about time am i right.

----------------

 You were roming around the market in Vesuvia and munching on your favorite bread from the baker. You stopped to look at colorful fabrics on the stands with all kinds of patterns and markings that could catch anyones eye. You were chatting with the suprizingly friendly old man at the stand when you spotted something in the corner of your eye. The streets were always filled with colorful characters but you couldnt help but laugh when you saw muriels dark figure stick out like a sore thumb.

You thanked the man and rushed threw the crowd to get to him. The familiar face turned towards you and you couldnt help but smile. "hey muriel, fancy seeing you here." He was suprised at first to see you but smiled down at you. "I was on my way back to the shop to grab something and head over to your hut." "Oh..." He looked aside, pondering. "I can walk with you." You nodded with a gleaming smile on your face. "Lets just go to your hut because my feet are killing me. He nodded and both of you went on your way to the forest.

Muriel seemed calmer walking in the forest. There are no busy streets and crowds to look at him. You pressed your body against his arm and just embraced the peace. He stiffened up for a moment. He looked towards you and sees how relaxed you are. His mind is refusing to allow this but he puts his arm around your shoulders instead. His body heat keeps you cozy from the cool shade. The rest of the walk is blissfully silent.

You hear inanna whine from the otherside of the door. Muriel goes and tends to her excitement while you relax on his bed and make yourself at home. Taking off your shoes to reveal silly socks and you wiggle them feeling satisfied on how they look. He sits in a chair right across of you, taking off his collar and other extra clothing. "What were you doing in the market?" He busys himself with hisclloths then looks down, struggling to just comeout and say what he wants to say. "... i was,uh..... on my way to your shop..."your stomach lifted with butterflies. Its really sweet that he was gonna visit you."..... and a guy stopped me and said.... he had an offer i couldnt refuse.." you busted out laughing. He couldnt help the soft chuckle over your howling. You calmed down with a sigh and layed down on your back.

"Its been such a long day. Why dont you come into bed." He eyes shot open, looking at you, eyes wide and still. You see the red erupt in his face. Now he snaps out of it and becomes a babbling mess. "Why woul... i couldnt- i shouldnt..." he kinda refuses to get up at this point. You get up and he watches your every move.

You slide your hands down his arm and gently tugs on his fingers. "Come ooooon. The bed is not the same without you." You played and pulled on his arm. He finally stood and you guided him to sit on the bed. You scrambled to get on the inner side before he can lay down.
He scanned the bed confused and trying to figure out how to position himself. Hes not used to someone else being in bed with him.  "Here.How about you lay next to me?" He put his hand up to his burning face unconsciously to cover the blushing. "Ok ok."

He stiffly layed next to you and you turned to face him. And slowly rapping your arms around his waist. Butterflies was going off in his stomach. Every breath you take, everytime you stare in his eyes, when you move your fingers on his back. He just cant believe it. He wants this moment to last and his heart swells up at how amazing you treat him. He just wants the best for you and if being in your life is what it takes, then he'll be happy to do that. He raps his large, protective arms around you and you giggle. You give a loving sigh at how pure and nervous he gets. You just want to give this man all the love he deserves.

You close your eyes and give him a squeeze. He puts his chin on your head and you guys stay there for the rest of the afternoon.

--------------------------

Did....did I make this chapter before the new update???