Kirishima x Reader | My Hero

"There appears to be some kind of super villain attacking the main avenue!" A local news anchor shouted pointing at the dust that concealed the massive villain destroying the street. 

A long line of cars was lined up in front of him and people were fleeing from the damage as the villain hurled a vehicle into a nearby building.

"People are running for their lives, hopefully, a hero arrives soon!" She said into the camera.

There was a flash of red and the villain was thrown across the street.

"Just in the nick of time! The Sturdy Hero, Red Riot is on the scene!" The reporter smiled and the cameraman zoomed in on the hero.

The spiky-haired hero matched every blow the villain threw his hardening quirk keeping him from being wounded. The criminal was thrown back into a building and Kirishima's eyes widened as the short office building began to fall forward. The screams of people could be heard from inside. He threw himself under the building trying to keep it from falling killing both the people inside and outside. Kirishima cried out as the building hit his palms and began pushing him into the pavement. His quirk was keeping him from being crushed immediately by the building but it wasn't super strength.

I can't give up! I can't! His thoughts shouted.

He had accepted that he was going to be smashed when the weight was lifted. He opened his eyes that he hadn't realized had been shut and looked around. Above him was the size-changing newbie hero, Titan. They were holding the building in their colossal hands and looking down at him.

"You okay there Mr. Riot?" They asked.

"Yeah! Thanks!" He smiled wide, his cheeks tinted pink.

They sat the building upright and propped some rubble against it as a brace. Yawning the hero shrunk down to their normal size.

"It's not a problem!" The hero smiled, holding back another yawn and rubbing their [eye color] eyes.

The villain got up and attempted to run away, the [hair color] haired hero groaned and increased in size again, snatching the criminal off the ground.

"Oh no, you don't," They growled, "You're going where you belong."

They handed the villain to the police officers who had just arrived to be restrained and taken away.  Titan shrunk down again and walked over to Kirishima.

"Thanks again for the help Titan," He smiled sweetly.

"Please, just call me [name]," They grinned, "I guess you could say I'm your hero!"

They yawned again before stumbling forward only to be caught in Kirishima's arms.

"I guess your quirk wears you out, huh?" He chuckled, "Let's get you home... hero."