Midoriya x Fem!Reader x Iida | Union

You're invited...

You're invited...

You're invited...

Midoriya dropped the letter he had received and fell back into a chair. His best friend and crush, (name) was getting married, and he was invited. He picked up the invitation again.

"You're invited to the union of (last name) (name) and Iida Tenya." Izuku read aloud, pain apparent in his voice.

Scribbled at the bottom was a note from (name) in blue ink.

Hope you can make it Deku! :D

He knew he should feel happy for his friends, they had been dating since high school and were finally tying the knot. But in his heart Midoriya had always hoped that (name) would someday be with him. Sighing he pulled out his phone and texted (name).

Deku

Congratulations!

(Name)

Thanks Deku! Will you be coming to the wedding!?

Deku

I wouldn't miss it

Even though it hurt Midoriya's heart to think of (name) marrying another man he knew he had to be there for his two friends.

Midoriya sat down in a seat towards the front. The wedding venue was outdoors, there were blue and white flower arrangements around the circumference of the area. The chairs were a dark wood with flowers carved into their surfaces. The alter was simple but nonetheless beautiful. Midoriya tugged at his tie and looked around anxiously. After a few moments he spotted Iida who made his way to the alter. He looked even more anxious then Midoriya. His movements were stiffer than usual and sweat rolled down his brow. Iida adjusted the neck of his shirt and straightened his suit jacket. A piano melody filled the air and the crowd fell silent. Midoriya turned to look as (name) made their way down the aisle. She looked absolutely stunning. Her dress moved gracefully around her body and Midoriya found himself smiling at her excitement. It looked like she was doing everything in her power not to run down the aisle at full speed. Midoriya watched the union between his friends and smiled sadly. They were so happy together, it made him feel better. He stood up and crept out of the room casting his two friends one more glance.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Izuku knew he could move on now. Before he left he sat a note on the gift table. Then, loosening his tie on the way, he left.

Hey (name) and Iida! Congratulations! I'm sorry I couldn't stay, a hero's work is never done! I hope you two will be happy together!

~Izuku

P.S. Take good care of (name) Tenya, you're lucky to have her!

Author's Note: HAH YOU WERE EXPECTING FLUFF BUT IT WAS I, DEPRESSION ALL ALONG! Sorry for my sudden and long hiatus, I was on vacation, then had a school play, and then I went to comic con. IT HAS BEEN CRAZY. But please request stuff guys because I don't know what I'm doing 93.9% of the time.