Bakugo x Reader | Star Bright

You were setting up your telescope atop the UA building. Tonight was supposed to be the meteor shower of a lifetime. With your quirk naturally you were interested. Your quirk was Starlight which allowed you to reflect the light of the stars off yourself. Pretty, but not very useful which is why you were in General Studies. You had asked all your classmates if they wanted to come view the meteor shower with you; but they all said they were busy or that they didn't want to. So you were atop of UA alone but still bursting with excitement. It was quiet on the rooftop and you reveled in the peaceful silence. That is until you heard the creak of the door to the roof. You jumped and spun around to see a boy from the hero course. Not knowing what else to do you waved to him, you were happy to have some company.

Then realization hit you, Is that Katsuki Bakugo?

It's not that you were afraid of him it's just that... you were afraid of him. You had seen his feral side in the sports festival and knew he was not one the be messed with. He looked surprised to see someone else there and looked as if he was deciding whether to leave or not.

Deciding to be brave you waved again, "Hiya Bakugo!"

The angry blonde actually raised his hand in some resemblance of a wave. He shoved his hands in his pockets and strolled over to you.

"Who the $^#% are you?" He grumbled.

"Oh I'm uh, (Last Name) (Name) from General Studies. I saw you in the sports festival and kinda forgot you didn't know me..." You chuckled awkwardly, "Are you here for the meteor shower?"

"Obviously." Bakugo answered making you flush with embarrassment.

Of course he was here for the meteors, what else would he be here for? Bakugo looked at your red face and smirked.

"What- What's so funny?!" You yelped.

"You looking like a freaking tomato." He cackled.

Scowling you turned your attention to the sky as it lit up. Your eyes widened and you forgot your previous humiliation. The meteors zoomed through the sky leaving streaks of light behind them. Bakugo temporarily looked away from the sky and glanced at you. You looked so excited and your skin was reflecting the lights from the skies creating dazzling fights across the rooftop. Bakugo felt his own face heat up and you turned to smile at him.

"I'm happy I get to share this with someone!"

"Tch, whatever, you nerd."