Settling In #1

Yet again, another Chat Noir X Reader book I hope you people liiiiike it and just find it fun to read.

If you have any ideas for the book let me know down in the comments!

I DONT OWN MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR OR TAAG, TAAGS LINK IS IN THE DESCRIPTION!

~~Y/N's POV~~

Alright! Going to Paris! Can this get any better!?!? Already on a plane flying to France!.....with all my security people..... But I have my DAD! I'm glad he agreed to come with! He said we might even stay in Paris if I enjoy it! THIS IS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I was sitting next to my dad on the plane and told him that I needed the bathroom, once I got in, Taag flew out of my denim jacket.

"Can you believe this Taag!" I exclaimed, "We're finally going to Paris!"

"I know right!" She replied with exitement, "how long do we have left?"

"I think.....15 minutes, maybe 10....I don't know..."

"Well, that's helpful..."

"HEY, don't judge me all I've been doing on this trip is listen to music, posing and looking out the window of a private jet. Okay!"

"Alright, alright..." Then the Pilot's voice came on and said that we were about to land and to put our safty belts on. Taag quickly flew into my jacket as I stepped out the toilet, I sat next to my dad again.

"That was quick." He said, I looked at him confused, was he talking about the flight or me in the toilet?

"We're you talking to Taag again?" He whispered in my ear, you see only he knows about my miraculous.

He his a cool lay back dad, but he still does a lot of work, but he lets me save the world from any harm which I think is pretty cool!

P.S this your outfit just you have your arms in the sleeves.

S this your outfit just you have your arms in the sleeves

And these are your shoes.

Once we landed and the doors opened I jumped out the plane and to the airport, my dad wasn't far behind

Once we landed and the doors opened I jumped out the plane and to the airport, my dad wasn't far behind. My security guards walked in front of me so I was forced to walk too... once I was in the airport there was a loud cheer echoing though the airport. There were so many strangers that were so happy I came and that I was there in person, you may even call them 'Fans'. Their good an all but it gets out of hand sometimes. I was walking down deeper in the airport, there was a rope separating the Fans from me some asked for autographs that I happily signed for them.

Some of the guards walked to the pick up section so we could get all the bags that my Dad and I bought, I was about to follow them but my leg was heavy I looked down and saw a 5 year old girl hanging onto my legs.

"Hi!" I greeted.

"HI" She replied with a great big smile.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked, she nodded and handed me a drawing of my self that was made of crayon. I looked at it, it made me so happy and just filled me with joy knowing that this little kid went out of her way to give this to me.

"I want you to keep it!" She exclaimed as she let go of my leg.

"I even signed it on the back!" She added, I turn the paper around and saw it said Manon.

"Thank you" I said then put the paper in my bag, I picked up Manon and sat her on my shoulders. She yelled out to her parents and they started taking pictures and said they will meet me at the end of the rope, I nodded and started to walk. Once we got to the end I put Manon down and ruffled her hair.

"Cya around!" I said as she ran to her parents.

"CYA!" She replied, such a cute kid! I walked over to the luggage and picked up Silhouette's carrier. Silhouette is a black male cat, with green eyes'.

We walked out the airport my dad was already on his phone either working or playing that damned Toon Blast... once we parked at the front of our new house I was in awe!

"I hope you like it Squirt!" My dad said and ruffled my hair

"I-I.......I LOVE IT!" I yelled and ran in and unlocked the door, I ran though all the rooms and found one that I really like it! (You can change the colour, I like it in red!)

I placed Silhouette's carrier on the floor and opened it for him, he started to run around exploring, there was already a litter box that was cleaned so that's good! I ran back down to the ground floor and saw that there wan an elevator, I looked ...

I placed Silhouette's carrier on the floor and opened it for him, he started to run around exploring, there was already a litter box that was cleaned so that's good! I ran back down to the ground floor and saw that there wan an elevator, I looked inside and it went below 15 floors! I went down a found massive garages' with expensive million dollar cars' and picture of animals and other stuff there was a secret bunker and a trainings room.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" I yelled and it echoed through out the garage, Taag flew out and looked around the room in awe.

"Well honey this might look awesome but, you have school tomorrow so go get some rest." My Dad said, "Oh, hi Taag."

"Hi, F/n (fathers name)!" Taag replied, I ran back to my room, Tragg was following close behind. I jumped onto my bed and quickly fell alseep.

That's the first chapter, hope you liked it!

Word Count: 1003