Colliding #8

Sorry I haven't been updating, I have had a lot f homework and test and exam are coming up next week, so I have just been so crowded with stuff but now you can get back to your Kitty witty!

We walked out of the bathroom and everyone was looking at us confused. Marinette and I just smiled awkwardly... they shook it off and we all walked home, before Alya and I left Marinette pulled us aside and asked us if we could help with the bakery tomorrow afternoon, of course we said yes! A lovely bakery smell, yum... I started walking home in the rain, which became more like a storm. I was walking along a street with the hoodie of the jacket over my head, then all of the sudden I heard screaming from the distance coming closer, I looked around and didn't see anyone? I looked around in the sky then I saw a face right in front of mine, I was pushed over after banging heads with the person. I sat up groaning with pain.

"Ahh, my head." I said while rubbing my fore head, I sat up then something fell into my lap, I looked down to see familiar blond hair and black cat ears. I turned the body over to see Chat's face and so he can get oxygen. His lips were partly open but the slightest bit. his eyes were completely closed.

"Oh Crap don't die Chat." I whispered to my self, I slowly got up placing his head gently on the floor. I put my ears' against his chest, seeing if he is still breathing, he seemed to be, but having a lot of trouble. I looked around, only to see the empty street.

"Taag, come out." I whispered, Taag obeyed and came out of my jacket, "Taag we need to bring him home." 

"B-But Y/n." She stuttered.

"He is dieing Taag!"

"A-Alight."

"Taag! Let's Roar!" I picked up Chat Noir bridal style and jumped off into the direction of my house. I jumped onto the balcony and went through the door.

"Damit, my room isn't hot enough!" I quickly hopped to my bathroom, I placed Chat in the bath and turned on the hot water, I put my hand under the water feeling the temperature until it was quite hot. I walked back to the door and closed it making it like a sauna, I walked to Chat and de-transformed and moved the hair over his fore head out of the way, I looked at his forehead and it was really swollen. He must have been hit in the head by an akumatized person too! I put my hand on his cheek to feel his temperature and he seemed to be heating up.

"Y/n, if he was hit my an akumatized victim we need to catch them!" Taag stated, I nodded and walked out the bathroom glancing one more time at Chat. I transformed and used my tiger speed and thermal vision to search for the victim. I found them near the park, ladybug wasn't far away. I used Camouflage and ran to the victim, when I was close enough I jumped and used Tiger Roar, turning me into a tiger, I pinned the victim to the ground and transformed back into a human.

"LB BREAK THE UMBRELLA!" I shouted, she obeyed and did so when everything was finished my stipes started to flash so I said bye to Lady Bug and ran back home. Once I was in my room I started Panting for air, I bent over and put my hands on my knees. Once I had oxygen back in my lungs I de-transformed and gave Taag some food. I walked back into the bathroom, then bumped into something as soon as I entered the room. As sting banged through my skull because of the bruise I had from colliding heads with Chat. I took a step back to see what I bumped into, saw the back of Chat's head.

"CHAT YOU'RE ALIVE!" I yelled and ran to him and hugged him. He was facing the other way so I hugged him from behind, he turned around and I let go gently but still hugging him with my eyes' closed. 

"I thought you were going to die!" I yelled, I was confused at why he wasn't answering me, I looked at him to see pink covering his cheeks like a blanket. I looked around to see what could be the problem when my eyes' caught his collar bone area... he didn't have his shirt on... AHHH CRAP! I quickly ricocheted off of him and covered my face that was basically pouring with blush.

"I am SOOOOOOOOOO sorry Chat!" I exclaimed, "I was just happy that you didn't die!" I didn't get a response so I removed my hands and saw he was still in the same flustered, dumbfounded position so I just left the room real, REAL awkwardly... I sat on my bed, with bent knees' pointing to the roof while I was laying on my back looking through my phone.

~~Chat Noir's POV~~

"What. The Heck. Just. Happened." I asked myself, Plagg flew out of my ring, but still keeping me transformed.

"Adrien... HOW DUMB ARE YOU! that thing, she did is called a 'Hug' maybe you've heard of it?" Plagg stated.

"I know what a hug is! I just- it caught my off guard, okay!"

"Well, anyway you are going to have to face her."

"W-what?"

"1st off, there don't seem to be any opening windows around here, unless you want to break propety. 2ndly she saved you."

"Saved me?"

"Yeah, you were sent flying by Stormy Weather, then you collided with her head! You fell unconscious with two bruises on your head, not to mention you gave her a good one too. She could have left you, but what did she do she brought you here, got your temperature up because you were already freezing."

"Alright.... I know what I'm gonna do..."

What will Adrien choose? A bad Chat way? Or the Angel Chat way? Stay tuned to find out!

Word count: 1026