Oliver #12

His eyes' started to flutter open, once they were fully open and focused on me he jumped back.

"O h-hey, Golden T-tiger." He stuttered, while sitting up.

"Heh, I didn't mean to scare you..." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"*yawn* that's alright, I just got a little startled."

"So did you sleep well?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Hey, I did actually." He looked out the window into the baby blue sky.

"Dreaming about your purrinces?" I teased. (Yes you are going to make some cat pun because you are a cat so ye.) his head spinned towards me, wide eyed then quickly looked away and blushed. He stood up off the couch and started to walk to the shower.

"I-I'm going to go take a shower...." he said still kinda shocked.

"Just saying, it's cute how you talk in your sleep." I said looking down at my hands' that were rested on my legs'. I looked up at him but he was no where to be found, the last thing I heard was the bathroom door slamming closed.

 I stood up starting to look around his room, it's pretty big, two stories. I looked around the room and found a basket ball, it was rested on the bedside table's leg. I grabbed it and walked to the mini basket ball court in his room.

I started to shoot hopes when Taag came flying out of my ring, and flew right in front of my face

"Y/n! What are you doing!" She exclaimed in a whisper.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" I asked sarcastically while shooting another hoop.

"I mean, what are you doing in Adrien's house!"

"I don't know the last thing I remember is ...pain..." I dropped the ball and put it near the wall. I sat on the couch my hands locked to each other. I looked down at them as if I was interagating them.

"*sigh* what are you doing now?" Taag asked clearly irritated. I didn't answer instead I leaned closer to my hands. "What are you doing?" 

"Thinking." I replied bluntly.

"About?..."

"About what happened to get me here." There was a long moment of silience then I released my hands and leaned back on the couch.

"Anything?" Taag Asked.

"Nope." The bathroom door then opened and Taag flew back into my ring, I looked at the door to reveal a shirtless Adrien in the door way, in a stance that shows that he was trying to be sneaky but failed. I was staring at him like and Baka, while he was looking back at me.... DAMN IT THIS IS SO AWKWARD! I used my camouflage to hide my blush, he awkwardly walked through the room to his draws then grabbed a t-shirt and put it on.

"Um.... you can come out now." He said, I got out of my camouflage and had my hands cover over my eyes'.

"I'm a... gonna." I used my thumb to point to the window, "ummm yeah...." I quickly uncovered my eyes' and used my Tiger speed to get out of there with the mighty speed of what felt like a bullet train.

~~time skip~~

I arrived at school, just thinking about what happened this morning. ARGH! I can't face him now! I know he thinks it was Golden Tiger but I know it was me and that I saw it and this isjustgoingtobesoawkward! I kept my head down while walking into the building, just thinking ' CAN I GO HOME YET!' Even though school just started... I was about to go my locker when suddenly I bumped into someone. I took as step back and looked at the pore victime of my head, I had to look up because he was a bit taller than me.

 I took as step back and looked at the pore victime of my head, I had to look up because he was a bit taller than me

"You okay?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah, fine." I replied dusting off my shirt, " I should be the one asking if you are okay."

"I'm fine I got hit harder by a surf board." He said then giggled lightly at the end, "my name is Oliver."

"Nice to meet you Oliver, I am y/n." I said and put out my hand for him to shake, which he did. We walked to class together I sat at my seat and Oliver was left at the front of the class to await the teachers instructions. When the teacher eventually came into the class room like a zombie had bit him, he told Oliver to sit next to me. I smiled then at the corner of my eye I saw a unhappy Adrien that was signaling my not to interact with Oliver. Arghh... have to my... perfect image.... okay whatever. I scooched to the side of the desk, he placed his bag on the chair leg then sat down and looked at me with a smirk.

"Heyyyy, I don't bite." He cooed. I was about to speak when a hand came slamming in the middle of the desk. I looked up in shock and saw Adrien. What.... is he doing....

"Yeah! Well I do." He started not taking eye contact off Oliver. Oliver stood up clearly not impressed with Adrien's behavior.

"Do we have a problem?" Oliver growled.

"I think we might." Adrien retaliated.

"Guys' stop fighting." I sighed, "were are still in school if you haven't noticed..."

"Well, He should learn where to keep his pa-hands!" Adrien stated.

"And you should keep your nose out of other people's business." Oliver said in a deep voice, the teacher came up to the desk. Argh, they're so stupid I thought Adrien would be different then other people... I slammed my head on the desk as the teacher was still making her way up here.

"Adrien and Oliver, stop fighting or you'll go to the principal's office." The teacher said strictly, they both growled at each other again, "Adrien, you sit here, Oliver you sit next to Nino." The teacher walked off and Adrien planted himself onto the seat, while Oliver grabbed his bags'.

O, Adrien what are you doing?...

Done okay!

Word Count: 1055