The kidnapping #11

A woman wearing a black cloak, with black greasy hair come from what looked to be a a secret enterence from the library shelf. She looked around as if she was suspicious of anyone being in the house, she walked further in the direction of the kitchen. I looked at the door way to what was supposedly the basement, it was closing slowly, but it was almost there. I quickly ran in a slip through what was left of the opening. I started to tumble down the stairs like a tumble weed, once reaching the bottom I ended up on my face with my butt in the air.

"Ow...." I whispered, rubbing my forehead. I stood up and looked around the room, scanning every part of it to find Golden Tiger. She was right in front of the stair way, hanging on a wall like they did in a torchure chamber. I was starting to run to her, almost bumping into a table with surgical equipment. I walked around the table keeping my eyes' on Tiger. She was in some sort of jail cell, the door was left open from the other person, I walked to Tiger the closer I got I could tell what had happened, she had nasty scratches and scars all over her stomach, some even by her heart. She was unconscious at the moment, I looked into her pail face that was showing hardly any signs of life. I gently cupped my hand around her right cheek, she let out a slight painful moan. 

"Don't worry, I'll get you out of here." I whispered as if she could hear me, I looked around the room searching for some way to get the chains off her, I didn't want to use my cataclysm because if we are not out of this place, there could be some trouble. I searched the place frantically for the keys', I looked under the table and luckily found them. I ran back to Tiger and uncuffed her from the wall, as soon as I did she fell on me, not be able to support her own weight, her face was planted into my chest, her knees' slightly bent, she would have fallen to the ground if I was not holding her from under her arms. Her head started to move trying to look at me, her eyes' were exhausted and in pain.

"Ch-at?" She whispered letting all of what breath she had left escape.

"Shhh, it's okay. You're okay, I got you." I comforted her, stroking her (h/l) (h/c) hair, "com'on we need to get out of here." I picked Tiger up bridal style and walked back up the stairs' to the door. I was about to grab the handle when suddenly the door already started to move, I jumped into the darkness of the shadows. The same figure from before came walking in, whispering some stuff that I couldn't make out. The door was opened, I swiftly ran out without making a noise. I looked around for an exit, I walked to the front door and tugged on the handle it didn't budge, I knew I had to hurry because the figure was probably going to walk out at any moment! I looked up trying to find ideas' then I remembered the master bed room had a sun roof above the bed! I ran full speed to the room, not even bothering to open the window I jumped through. Making my way back to my house not knowing what else to do with Tiger... I looked down at her pail face that looked like it was slowly fading away from reality...

_-Y/n POV-_

Arhhhhhhhh my head is shaking like there is no tomorrow... I flutter my eyes' open to come across a non-familiar room, I look to my left to find a giant window with a T.V and couch in front of it. My vision is still kinda blurry and my stomach aching, I try to get off what seemed to be a bed and go to the couch but as soon as I try to stand up I fall back down onto the bed. Looking down at my stomach, I realize that I am still in my super heroine costume, wondering if I should take it off, I don't. I'm in a weird place that I've never been in before, I ain't about to be showing my identity until I know it's safe! While I was looking down at my stomach I noticed that there are slits in my suit, I look closer to find that my suit and flesh has been cut, the cut may be small but it was deep, that's for sure! Trying again I get off the bed hissing at the pain in my stomach, I stumbled over to the couch placing my hand on any place to support my body while my other hand grasps my stomach. 

I looked over the couch to see a body sleeping on the couch, I walked to the front of the couch and sat down on the floor, my back resting on the coffee table.

Staring at Adrien sleeping on the couch, his chest lightly going up and down. How did I even get here? The only thing I remember is when that weird lady cutting me with that strange looking knife.

"Ehh, no... I don't wanna wake up..." Adrien mumbled in his slumber. I smiled at his tired face, turning around every now and again.

"I don't care if I miss school... I want to spend time... w-with... my... princess..." he said drifting out of his sleep slowly. I smirked when thinking... who's Adrien's princess? Hehe

Okay well yeaaaaaah. LOVE YA!

Word count: 976