A day out...

|Uraraka's POV|

It was a nice breezy autumn day and me and Midoriya had decided to go out on a little lunch date, nothing too fancy, its about our 12th or so "official" date and we had decided to grab something from a not so local starbucks after we walk around town.

But all of a sudden a huge part of a building across the street had blown up from the inside, partially collapsing, it was only the bottom floor but it still seemed pretty bad, the pros on patrol (popular area for people to hang out in. It'd make sense for multiple agencies to deploy a bunch of pros there) jumped into action quickly.

"Run!" someone had shouted in the distance
"He's coming!" I hear the civilians scream.
"Stay away from the buildings!" a pro responds "Get to safety" another hero had instructed, as he leaped to protect them.

I look over to my boyfriend Izuku worriedly and he flashes me a determined smile "we have our provisional licenses, let's use them!" He said. I was a bit reluctant and it seemed to have showed in my expression

"There's a lot of pros around, and we dont have to help, but we could do it out of the good in our own hearts and it'd mean a lot"

I sigh, "there's not arguing with you huh Deku?"

|time skip to after they evacuate some civilians|

"Looks like the heroes are struggling to subdue the villian" He informs "I should go help out"

"Well then I'm coming too! " I yell at him as I sprint to catch up

He stops and turns to me, holding his hand out in protest "but Oc- Uravity! This-" before he can say anything (that might be belittling and dig himself into a hole) I stand my ground and look him in the eye

"I'm a hero in training too, you might be stronger but that doesnt make me any less useful! I want to help, and i will!"

To be honest, it's mostly because I don't want him going off alone and getting hurt again, watching him get injured from his quirk was painful enough, so I'm gonna try to keep him safe.

I give him a determined look, and he seems to understand I won't back down from this. He nods in approval and we make our way into the depths of the collapsed building.

As we hide behind a big piece of debris and start planning, a spiral of ice and explotions crash through a wall, making one hell of an appearance.

We look over to the people behind the chaos and smile.

Todoroki and Bakugou.

We wave them over and they combine their quirks to create a wall of smoke. They use it as a way to get to us safely

"Oi! Deku, Roundface! The fuck are you guys doing here?" Asks Ground Zero (finally settled on a name)

"I could ask you the same thing" I shoot back. He scowls

Todoroki simply replies "we where on our way to go get our provisional licenses, we happened to spot the explosion from a bit a way on our way back" he explains.

We spend time trying to form a plan when I spot the villian, a guy with long grey hair wrapped in a bun, wearing interestingly looking fingerless gloves.