Chapter II

AU: This time I tried a shorter chapter because I didn't have enough time to make a longer one. Remember I don't own naruto or fairy tail so don't accuse me of claiming anything I don't own. Without further ado enjoy!

Naruto's POV

The first thing that came to mind when I thought about what I need is food. I called out to a nearby random person to ask where the nearest food is. He said that there was a place called the shoyu ramen house if I continued in the same direction.

I walked in that direction for a little bit and got to my destination. I seemed to be in a small town with cute little cottages around. At the corner of this path there was a small sign that said, Shoyu Ramen House!

Perfect

I walked into the ramen house and was immediately greeted by a young lady. "Hello! Welcome to Shoyu ramen house! You will be seated right away!" she said.

She then brang me to a seat and gave me a menu. I decided on miso ramen (like always) and ordered my food. A few minutes later my food was here and I was ready to chow down!

I immediately stuffed my face with the ramen and was consumed in the amaz - wait a minute! These are udon noodles!!! I still ate them but was really disappointed that I didn't get my ramen.

When I left my review I gave it a 3/10

I had now officially lost all my pickpocket money. Now I needed to think of a way to earn some quick money. I think back to what mavis told me and decided I should join a guild.

I would only stay with them temporarily but I would need to find one. I started to ask around and found t he were was a small guild a little ways away from here. It was called mammoths foot.

After a week I was able to find the guild and I was starving. I entered the building and was greeted by massive stone statues of mammoths and other creatures of the sort. I went up to a buff man at the front desk and asked if I could join.

"Hahaha!! You think you can just waltz in here and join just like that. Well you can't. You need to prove yourself. You need to fight me!" he said in a husky voice.

I simply punched him across the room into a statue, shattering it in the process, and he submitted. I was now a member of mammoths foot! ... yay?

The best part? FREE FOOD! After having a bite to eat at there bar I looked at this war table that had many different missions. The best paying one was for 100,000 jewels but i wouldn't be able to do because it said it would require a woman only and is from a group who hates men.

The hunters of atemoist or something. Atedest? No... Artemis! That was it.

Anyways, I chose a mission about capturing bandits or something for 60,000 jewels.

        --        Time skip.        --

I finished my mission and it was EASY. The bandits didn't even stand a chance. I came back to the guild and told them I was leaving, and left. They were all kind of confused because most of them didn't even know I was in the guild.

I then decided I should get some necessities like a few weapons and such.
I went to a nearby weapons store and got some basic things like shurikens and stuff. I had to custom make a few things but it seemed pretty good quality.

I should probably disappear for a bit and train my new powers for a couple years. I wonder if there's an extremely secluded place somewhere here. I started to research exotic places here and eventually decided on a forest that is said to be extremely hard to navigate but easy to get out of.

The next morning I was off. It was a three days journey to the forest. I had bought some hunting and fishing gear to feed myself too.

After three days I had found much about this world. When traveling I met a plethora of people. I had learned a lot from them. I had told them I was a foreigner and don't know much about this land.

Either way I had gotten to the forest and now it was time for training.
I started out by testing out everything. I started out with the Rinnegan. I focused the power in my palm to my eye and activated the rinnegan. My left eye was now a rinnegan. I turned it off and my eye returned to normal.

Next was the sharringan. I activated the ET mangekyo sharingan and immediately felt like I was watching a movie with a resolution of over 90000. I turned it off and my eye returned to normal.

I then started my training.

Au: sorry if this seemed rushed or bad. It probably feels rushed, because I was rushed when making this. This chapter was just full of little ideas my friends wanted and I decided to add to my story. Bubye (think of the bubye as how the lady said it on star tours in disneyland lol.)