five

Limario: what's your address?

Me: what why!!

Limario: oh come on just tell me.

Me: no you could be a murderer

Limario: tell me your fucking address Rain.

Me: ... it's xxxx

Limario: great

Me: wait what are you going to do?
seen @ 12:38pm

Me: Lisa???
seen @ 12:39pm

Me: you bitch
seen @ 12:40pm

Rain didn't live anywhere near Lisa, but Lisa needed to be there for her.

They hadn't known each other for very long, two months at the max, but Lisa... Lisa was falling for her.

She was falling for her ever since she saw that post of Rain next to the cherry tree.

Lisa kept imagining Rain's crying face, and how that bastard hurt her. Lisa knew how much of a risk this could cause for her career but she didn't care.

He hurt Rain. Her Rain.

-

As Lisa pulled up in the drive way, she began to think. "What am I going to say?? Hi Rain, it's me. Lisa... Lisa Manoban from BlackPink."

Lisa began to slam her head on the steering wheel. After 10 minutes of contemplating she got out of her car and walked out the door.

She hesitated before knocking.

The door began to swing open and their eyes met. Rains mouth dropped looking at the tall figure in front of her.

Lisa scratched the back of her neck feeling really awkward.

"You know you can't ignore me like you do over Instagram." Rain continued to stare at Lisa, her hand began to reach out and touch her nose.

She became startled and stepped back. Lisa tilted her head in confusion.

"Y-your real.." she eventually spat out.

"I think I am." Lisa chuckled.

The two women looked at each other with sparkling eyes until one of them made a move.

Lisa held the back of Rain's hair tightly, smashing her lips against the shorter girl.

Rain was taken by surprise but eventually contributed with the kiss.

Lisa's hands moved down to the youngers waist, pushing her inside and shutting the door.

Rain aloud Lisa to explore her mouth a little longer, eventually breaking the kiss to catch their breath.

The two females sat on the couch slightly panting until the smaller one piped up.

"It's not gay if she say homo"

-

we love girlfriends

we love girlfriends.