☆ 55 ☆

VLIVE: V&JK are bored! (:

(A/N: couldn't quite find an ideal picture so this is the best I got sry)~LIVE CHAT:

~
LIVE CHAT:

User1017: Omg Cute I love them

HobiBabi: Go to sleep boys

TaekookLives: Cute Cute Cute

Bangatnshipyeondan: Stan stan Stan Stan

HopeJHope: <3

~
Jungkook's POV
(More Taekook stuff so skip if u aren't a stan if you want)

As the comment section floods with comments, I catch a bunch of people shipping us, which is normal.
I then see Ara starting to talk in the comments so I say something.
"Ara I have to talk to you about something when you get the chance, can you message me your number on Instagram?"
I see the response before it disappears in the sea of comments:
'We're in a groupchat together you fool'
I go wide eyed. "Oh right!"
~
We talk with the fans for about thirty minutes then decide to end the stream. Both of us tired.
Taehyung closes his laptop and gets up to put it on his desk.
"Tae?" I start.
He turns around, indicating me to ask my question.
"Can I borrow a pair of shorts, I don't wanna sleep in these jeans haha.." I say scratching my neck.
"Of course." Taehyung responds as he heads to his closet.
As he hands me the shorts, he speaks. "It is kinda hot in here isn't it?"
I nod as I change out of my pants and into the shorts.
Taehyung starts to pull off his shirt as he heads back to the closet.
I bite my lip as I watch him grab his T-shirt and throw it over his head, leaving his hair messy.
"Your hair is kinda going crazy." I say chuckling as he walks back towards me. I move back allowing Taehyung to sit on the bed, cross legged and facing me.
"Fix it then, don't make fun of me!" He whines cutely.
I grin and start to run my fingers through his soft hair.
As I pull his bangs back I plant my lips on his forehead with a smile. "Let's go to sleep now." I say.
"We're getting Soyeon from the airport with your sister tomorrow right?" Taehyung asks as he gets under the sheets of the bed.
I nod as I do the same. "Yeah her flight is pretty early."
"We'll have to get up super duper early then, wouldn't want to make your girlfriend wait." Taehyung says with a smirk.
"Oh shush-" I start. "(Y/N) doesn't know about us yet.. she wouldn't have said that if she knew." I say as I play with Taehyung's hand.
Taehyung looks at me in the eyes. "Do you think she'll support us?"
I smile, thinking about my sister. "She may be a pain in the ass, but she's always made sure I'm the happiest I can be. Besides she literally has stated that she ships us, multiple times."
"Well that's good." Taehyung says as he wraps his arms around my waist, nestling his face into my shoulder.
I smile at him as he relaxes his body on me. I put my arm around him, holding him closer to me, and allow myself to fall asleep with this boy.
The boy I'm so madly in love with.

A/N: I love Taekook sm aksnksbsksbjaba
OKAY NEXT CHAPTER IS THE BIG DAY WHERE THE HOSEOK STUFF GETS GOOOOD
IM SORRY THIS STORY IS SO LONG I JUST ELLY LIKE WRITING