☆ 100 ☆

(Happy 100th Chapter (: This one is special so it's kinda long)

Y/N's POV

"(Y/N) let's go in the water now!" Ara exclaims as she runs towards me. "Lets goooo!" Soyeon yells as she whisks past us and towards the water.
Ara and Soyeon immediately jump into the waves as I stand with my feet in the water with a smile on my face.
"You getting in?" I hear Hoseok's voice from behind as he stands behind me. I turn to face him and go wide eyed when I realize he had taken his swim shirt off. "Yeah.. wow." I gape as I take in his nicely sculpted body. "Should I put my shirt back on?" He teased and covered his body with his arms jokingly. "Nope. No shirt is just fine with me. Twice in one day too. I'm being blessed." I say with a laugh.
"Wanna dive into the waves?" He asks pointing to the incoming set of waves which were in the deeper water. I grin and nod. "Let's do it."
"Three, Two, O-" "Go!" I cut Hoseok off and sprint into the deeper water and dive into the wave which starts to fold over. Hoseok runs right behind me, doing the same.
We both resurface and look at each other with grins, then swim further out toward Soyeon and Ara.
By the time everyone got in the water the waves had started to calm down, so we all formed a circle, standing on the sand and the water reaching around our waists, and decided to play with a ball.
That soon turned into chicken fights, and the boys trying to drown each other.

We ended up spending the whole day by the beach, and when it started to get dark we set up a campfire.
"Did we bring tents?" Taehyung asks as he sits on his towel.
I nod. "Yeah the production crew packed tents, why?"
"Let's camp out by the beach tonight!" Taehyung exclaims excitedly.
Everyone seems to like the idea, judging by the cheers and the 'Ooh's' and so, the boys all head inside to grab the tents while us three girls attend to the fire.
"Guys~" I say with a stupid smile on my face.
They both look at me and tilt their heads. "Hm?" Soyeon asks.
"Hoseok kissed me." I giggle excitedly.
The girls go wide eyed then tackle me with a hug. "Oh my god YES '(Y/N)Seok' is sailing!" Ara says with a squeal. Soyeon pats my head and we all sit down on a towel while we wait for the boys.
"Soooo. Ara." I start with a suggestive tone. "What were you and Jiminie talking about this morning?"
Ara goes all shy and fiddles with her fingers. "He wants to take me on a date while we're on vacation here.. I said yes." Soyeon goes wide eyed once again. "Yes Ara! I'm so happy for you!"
Ara then looks at Soyeon. "Do you like anyone from the group?"
Soyeon shakes her head. "Not as a crush honestly. Still looking for 'The One.'"
Ara nods then jumps a little. "I have an older brother who's single." She winks and nudges Soyeon.
I giggle and look at Soyeon. "Ara give Soyeonie his Instagram!"
Soyeon laughs shyly and brings out her phone. "I'll follow him."

Ara gives Soyeon her brother's Instagram just in time, as the boys come out just a few seconds after. They're lugging folding chairs and pop up tents down and begin set them all up. As they're setting up the tents, Ara, Soyeon and I set up the folding chairs around the campfire and sit down as the boys finish setting up the five tents.
Once the tents were set up some of the security guards that were posted with us brought out pillows and blankets for us.
"Miss (Y/N), Miss Ara, Miss Soyeon. Please keep warm. I brought your blankets and pillows out." My bodyguard Ken smiles at me as he hands me the pillows and hands Ara the blankets. I smile at Ken. "Ken you're the best! Now I want you to go inside, and take your wife and daughters out to dinner. I'm really glad you were able to bring them here. Go have fun with them!" Ken nods and bows. "You're too generous Miss (Y/N). Contact me if you need anything." I nod and wave to Ken as he walks back up the boardwalk to the hotel.
"Ken is so nice." Ara says with a smile as the three of us set up the tent we're all going to share with the pillows and blankets.
"He's the best. I'm really glad he was able to bring his family along." I say with a smile as we finish up in the tent.

We all gather around the fire after everyone set their blankets up in the tent, and talk and roast marshmallows. Jin gets up and tells us that's he'll be right back and so he heads back up to the hotel. While we're waiting on whatever Jin's doing we all talk to each other. I turn to Hoseok who's sitting next to me and smile. "I had fun today." I say.
"Good, I'm hoping you can have fun every day." He says with a dimple-y smile. I look over at my brother who is laughing with Taehyung. I smile as I look at him. Jungkook really is in love, and I can tell Taehyung feels the same.
"They're adorable aren't they?" Hoseok asks as the couple play with each other's hands. "Extremely." I respond.
Hoseok subtly slides his arm around my waist, making sure no one sees and smiles at me. Ara looks at us and winks and Hoseok sighs out a laugh. "You told the girls didn't you."
"Of course I did!"

"Okay I'm back!" Jin exclaims as he waddle-runs back over to us, holding a guitar. "I wanna play music! Someone start singing and I'll see if I can play."
It's silent for a second, so I decide to start singing Bangtan's song. 'I need u.' Jin smiles at me and quickly strums an instrumental version of the song. Everyone looks at me with joy, and Jungkook joins me, harmonizing with me. Jimin also chimes in and matches my pitch, and Taehyung and Jin harmonize with us too.
When the Yoongi's rapping verse comes up, he starts to rap, and I join him, adding more pitch to the rap. The singing continues for the rest of the night, until one by one everyone retreats to their tents.
Soyeon and Yoongi are the first ones to go. They retreat into their own tents and crash. Jungkook and Taehyung go into the tent which they're sharing shortly after, and the rest follow into their own tents until it's only Jin, Hoseok and I left.
Jin has been quietly strumming his guitar as we all talked, but stopped. "I'm gonna let you two talk. I kinda got the feeling something was going on. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Goodnight you two." Jin says with a soft smile as he goes into the tent Namjoon went into.

Hoseok chuckles as he looks at me. "By this point everyone knows except your brother." I sigh. "We'll see how long that lasts."
Hoseok gets up and grabs a blanket that was placed on one of the chairs, and lays it out on the sand, facing the water. "Well, let's spend it well before I get murdered then." I get up and we sit down next to each other on the blanket. Hoseok wraps his arm around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. "Jungkookie wouldn't murder you." Hoseok laughs. "You sure about that?" "Nope."
Hoseok shifts himself, so I remove my head from his shoulder. He pulls my waist close to his body, then sits cross-legged and pulls me onto his lap so I'm facing him, my legs on either side of his torso. He looks me dead in the eyes, then rests his hand on my cheek.
"(Y/N)?"
"Yeah?"
"Be my girlfriend."

A/N: yEEt It's chapter 100 and it finally happened! Tbfh I have no clue when I'm ending this story lol oops
Also thank u sm for 8000 reads and also my new cover is awesome ( SUGAHOBIC )
Ok bye!