☆ 156 ☆

Your POV

"Hey, are you two going to come swim?" I open my eyes, and lean up from the towel I was laying on next to Ara. Hoseok is standing over me, shirtless and water dripping from his hair. Jimin walks over as well, draping his arm on Hoseok. "The water is really nice, you guys should come swim!"

I look at Ara, giving her a look saying 'do you want to?' She nods, and we get up, not needing to change since we're in our bikinis from tanning. The four of us walk to the water, and Hoseok subtley places his hand on my lower back. "You look good." He whispers to me giving me a wink. I smile, and then exaggeratedly look him up and down. "You could say the same thing about yourself, I'll miss this when we're back in Seoul." Hoseok removes his hand from my back when the waves hit our feet, and he lets out a low chuckle. "The big hit building has a sports center in it, we use the pool a lot, so don't worry." I nod, and before I can speak, I hear a the yell of four idiots indulging in a chicken fight. Taehyung is currently on Jungkook's shoulders, fighting Yoongi who is on Jin's. Ara and I exchange glances, before looking at Hoseok and Jimin. We all get the idea, and the boys hoist us on their shoulders to join the battle. Soyeon and Namjoon who were just spectating before also join, and Soyeon props herself on Namjoon's shoulders.
As we're all playing in the epic battle, the staff snaps some pictures of us, then start to also enjoy their time on the beach and swim. I turn my head, during the very intense battle, and see some of the makeup artists watching us with laughs. "Come join us!" I yell over to them, "Yeah! Come play noonas!" Taehyung yells, flailing his arms around. The four makeup artists who were watching nod, then prop each other up, and join our play-fight.

The fun games go on for about an hour, then Bang PD-nim tells us all to get out and get ready to go on the boat, so we all dry off and head inside.

I bring my clothes into Soyeon and Ara's room, then I change into a thin white blouse and a pair of jeans, and put on some simple makeup. The three of us sit in the room on the beds and talk until there's a knock on the door. I sprung up and open it, and in walks Taehyung and Jimin.

"We're heading to the dock now to get on the boat, you ready?" Jimin asks, flashing a small smile. Ara nods and gets up, and so does Soyeon. I on the other hand go over to Ara's bed and collapse on it. "Maybe I'll just sleep instead." Taehyung clicks his tongue, and scoops me off the bed, throwing me over his shoulder like I'm a sack of potatoes. "I think not missy, Jungkookie~ I have a present for you!" Taehyung carries me out of the room, the other three following behind.

"Tae, put me down! I'll smack you!" I threaten as harshly as possible, but with no avail since I can't stop laughing. "You can reach my face (Y/N) you can't smack me."

Smack

"Who said it was your face?" I say as Taehyung shrieks, probably feeling the stinging pain on his butt. Jungkook comes from the kitchen, and starts laughing his ass off at the sight. Taehyung hurls me onto the couch and tackles me tickling me and causing me to squeal.

"Guys we're all outsi- should I ask?" I hear Hoseok's voice and peek my head over Taehyung's shoulder, who finally stops tickling me. Jungkook just shakes his head and takes his boyfriend's hand once he gets off of me. "No, no you shouldn't." I get up and put my hands on my knees, recollecting myself after laughing so much. Taehyung and Jungkook leave the apartment leaving the two of us alone in here, since everyone else is already outside.

"You ready?" Hoseok asks letting out a light chuckle. I stand up straight again and nod. "Yeah~" He smiles brightly, then quickly pecks my lips before we both head outside and join the others.

~

A/N: hey guys! I'm sorry for being Gone for so long! I've been really busy lately-

All of you:

Anyways, this story is really long lol, and I'm no where near done

Anyways, this story is really long lol, and I'm no where near done. I'm thinking of stopping at a certain point, then starting the second book to this series.
Mostly because it's just gotten so long, there's a lot going on.

Also all of you:

Ok anyways some more posts are coming your way soon now

Bye bye!