three. all the reasons why

the panting, the kissing, his scornful touch everything was hot but yet still so cold

Iliana woke up with chills, it all seemed like something out of a messed up dream where the damsel girl ends up with the rich girl when in reality it was just her stupidity that got here where she ended up

I really asked his rich-ass to kiss me

silk Egyptian sheets coated her body lifting it up slightly she looked at her body to see if she'd remained a sinner or turned a saint

No bra but just panties

Looking to her left she saw a beautiful face only just as beautiful as it was when she saw it awake with the details so pure, his eyelashes curled and his lips puckered into a pout like he was dreaming

she thought about doing something a little crazy, maybe a lot crazy

okay so we doing up crazy loco chica

brushing the covers off of her and Riaas, she's quickly shifted herself on top of him and started to ride him starting off slow and then quickening her paste within time.

he moaned slightly making his lips come undone, she sniggered because this only made her want to do it more but then she stopped herself.

he was unconscious, still breathing but how did she know he for sure wanted her to be grinding up all over him, she didn't so she lifted herself off and descended for the exit or rather the edge of the bed.

everything was pretty much the same of the opposite side of the bed from the other, only the bed side cabinets had her pink bra draped over it.

getting up to grab the bra, she leaned over until she felt an arm grab her back

"where are you going?" The deep voice asked more abrupt and croaky

quickly covering her boobs with her hands she coughed slightly "home, im going home"

he looked at her up and down whilst sitting up on the bed "why're you covering what I've already seen"

Asshole, asshole she internally cursed.

Scowling she looked at him and turned around focusing on putting her bra back on.

"Yesterday never happened, I came here to be professional and it obviously didn't end up that way" she held her head down in disapproval.

the air was stifling Iliana wanted out, she wanted to be at home in her bed with her cat purring next to her.

Riaas was still, he'd just woke up with a raging hard on and now the girl who caused it was feeling shameful about being their with him.

he descended from the bed and nodded erratically. "Be ready in the next ten minutes I'll arrange someone to pick you up, just wait downstairs" and within seconds he was gone.

What the fuck was that about she thought

___

When she was downstairs with her bags in hand as everyone stared at her, she felt like telling them all to shove it somewhere the sun didn't shine.

No one was waiting for her outside and she only person she saw was Riaas standing beside a sleep 4 by 4.

he was an asshole for letting her think he'd just left like that but he was still willing to take her home.

she walked around to the other side and sat in the passenger seat, he got in drivers, shutting both doors gently in-sync and they were off.

the drive was smooth and silent but Iliana hadn't told him where she lived so she was unsure of where he was driving too.

"Um do you know where we're going or" she enquired.

"Iliana I'm not kidnapping you, I just thought you'd tell me where or maybe you think I'm trying to take advantage of you" he said in a way that made her shudder

the way he said it was like he was hurt.

Probably because he didn't fuck me she thought.

"I didn't think you were talking advantage of me at all, I mean I only came here for business and business only and maybe kissing you was a mistake but it happened" she breathed.

there was so much more she wanted to say, so much she needed him to hear to understand.

"maybe if you fucked me this would be better, you don't get to know someone you fuck" she continued whilst looking at his expression hard and unchanging.

The music on the radio was low and flat as though it had no soul kind of like the conversation now going bland.

"Iliana that's not the problem here if I fucked you I still would've wanted to get to know you after that if that's what you're thinking"

Oh lord he's the soft type

She faced the window looking at the leafless trees but he wasn't finished.

"I want you Iliana, okay I can't promise you that I won't leave but I know a few reasons why I would already"

she felt her cheeks colouring slightly here was a multimillionaire hottie who just told her all the reasons she didn't date but she couldn't help but gravitate more to him for that exact reason.

____

I know bitch it's cringe ik I almost vomited but also Iliana is highkey myself lmao I cri