four. what does she want

"You did what exactly?" the question was vague and Iliana could've answered it cautiously but she chose to me truthful after all it was her best friend Dacie she was talking too

She huffed, over the other side of the phone as she lay down on the bed reciting the whole day yesterday.

"I only went to that speech thing I was going on about because they personally invited me and bitch I felt like okay why me and Riaas was ther-" after receiving a light hum from Dacie she knew she was engaged in the conversation.

"Riaas as in billionaire hot bod no way bitch tell me you did something at least" Dacie had tendency to go off at most of the things she did and or said but to say the least she wasn't far from any facts.

Rolling her eyes her mind took her back to his cocky face sitting opposite her in the car where he acted as if all odds were in his favour.

"Dace he's a cocky bastard but he's bloody beautiful and I gave into that" Iliana said proudly she wasn't afraid to admit that the man had gotten her under the covers quite literally.

"Would you spit it out already"

She was pushy to say the least, thinking back to the day they first met the then brunette had the most words to say about how much one direction breaking up had effectively messed up her future chances of ever meeting them and then that resulted in them going on a fast food binge.

"I spent the night with him but in a sense I didn't."she took a deep breath and looked at her kitten as it began to snuggle itself into her leg "it was like we were fresh out of something it was unfamiliar but believe you me it won't happen again"

Dacie was silent, she wasn't buying a single word her friend was uttering Iliana was far capable of taking care of herself but now it was as if she needed her best friend more than she ever had before and for what, because a guy had seen what she wanted him to see and not what he wanted to see.

it all scared her to death.

"Dace, I don't want things to get serious I've only known him less than 24 hours but something tells me he's not going anywhere" she was breathing heavy and overthinking all things possible but somehow Dacie knew it'd work out in the end.

"Lana don't rush anything, this one seem to got you all hot and sweaty and not many do bitch but I think he's more of a quickie than anything else"

Iliana knew all her friends had her best interest but maybe fucking the guy wanting to get into her panties anyways wasn't the actual best way to do so.

"Okay maybe that could work but that's not what I want" she said.

"So then what do you want" Dacie knew it wasn't exactly what she wanted to hear because she didn't know what she wanted either.

____

After finishing the call with Dacie she fell asleep for a little over an hour but was woken up by a sudden pounding at her door, it was unexpected to say the least.

frantically she got up out of her warm bed and headed towards her apartment front door to see who was on the receiving end of it.

Before pulling the door open she called out "Who is this?" shifting the chain as a deep frown formed on he forehead obviously no one answered so she just opened it anyways.

facing back at her was Riaas in all his handsomeness they just stared it each other for a few seconds trying to comprehend what was happening.

"Riaas? Ria-" she was cut off as he made his way closer to her, her voice must have stumbled him because next thing she knew his lips were on hers yearning to be accepted.

Iliana squirmed as he began pulling her closer leaving only a centimetre between them, the breathing, the panting it all reminded her of yesterday.

Déjà vu? She thought.

"RIAAS? What are we doing, what am I doing" she shouted at him pulling away as she did so placing her hands on his chest and repeatedly pushing until he grabbed her hands slightly and guided her back into the apartment shutting the door behind them both.

"I-" she felt woozy as his lips landed on her neck nipping and flicking in all the right places but she was euphorically drunk on, HIM.

"Don't question why, Iliana just feel" the words dripped from his mouth it felt almost too good to be true, he was to sexy to invested in her to have good intentions because the good ones never stayed.

Why should she trust that he's willing to stay when all she wants to do it run in and out of his arms all at once.

"Y-you can't just think it's okay for you to have your way with me when you want that's not how women work when you're horny you can't pop by" she prodded whispering in his ear seductively whilst piercing her index finger in the middle of his chest.

"Thats not what I'm doing here"

"So then get the fuck out I don't have time for these mind games if you wanted to fuck me you would've yesterday but now you're dragging it the fuck out and I have no ener-" she rambled and rambled until she forgot why she was fighting all the urges against him to not jump his bones.

"You talk too much, I told you I wanted you I just didn't tell you when I'd have you" and just like that it all fell into place as he kissed her passionately all she could see was him he was all that filled her mind until he was gone.

______

{edited can y'all believe what happened Wattpad knew my ass wasn't gonna let this just slide are you that dumb also they kept telling me I deleted it I think tf not}

I KNOW I KNOW I HAVNT UPDATED IN LIKE 2WEEKS IM SORRY I HOPE THIS IS IGHT THO LY