seven. ending in a bang

Iliana wanted to go out enjoy herself, there was a seminar for fashion students to sit in the audience of their favourite influencers

they'd sent her two invites in the post a few weeks ago but she had no one to go with so she opted out on it.

not only was it such a high class couture event, she wanted to make a statement she wanted to feel like she could be excepted in the industry not because she was young but because she knew her stuff.

After talking with Jadis she felt like she owed it to Riaas to explain her confusion in what was going on.

Later on that day she sent a message to to him asking him to come over for a talk.

talking with him could go one or two ways, he could be rational or just kiss her until she forgot what it was she was supposed to be talking about.

he'd replied that'd be making his way around 5:30pm which would be five minutes from the current time.

Iliana Bathed her skin and lounged in her apartment all day with a bowl of spicy chicken ramen at hand. She felt like a slob but a clean full slob.

She didn't realise it but she was sulking in all forms, she wanted to go to the seminar she wanted all those things heck she even wanted a hot piece of eye candy on her arm.

It was only As the Netflix screen went black and displayed are you still watching that she realised the persistent knocking coming from her door, Iliana walked over and opened it hoping the odds would be in her favour.

swinging the door open she felt the butterflies swam voraciously in her stomach as Riaas stood before her. He was in a black crisp suit which she'd seen him in more than once but that didn't stop the way it made her feel.

she coughed slightly "y-you came" earning a raised brow from him leaning against the door as Riaas stepped in "I'm getting a bit used to it here, love" she only hummed in response and shut the door behind them both.

taking a seat on the counter top trying his best not to crease the suit he wore.

"So what'd you wanna talk about anyway" he grimaced looking at her with wide eyes she chewed on her lip in response.

"what is this, I don't know you yet I let you into my house and I let you t-touch me because I want it because I crave it but where do we go until I gets to a point we can't come from because I don't want that I don't want to need you to please me but damn it it's getting close" she went on without looking at him she could only hear his deep breaths.

she continued "I just need to go out do something for me I don't want it always to be me depending on someone I'm really not that chick so if that's not what you're looking for or why you're keeping close then whatever this is, is done".

He chuckled leaned down to cup her face. Iliana was surprised as his lips came down to hers and kissed her slowly. As it they were kissing for the first time all over again passionate and sensual.