Chapter 2

Akita groaned at the sound of her alarm. Getting up was the most dreadful part of this town, because you knew, the second your clock hits 5:00...

"Akita! Get up and get ready for school!" Her father yelled.

Akita moaned and rolled over. He's just on time! As always... 

"Akita!" He yelled again "Or i'm coming up there!"

She obviously did not want him to get her, or he'll make time so she can clean her room. Which was actually cutting into her free time, and she only had very little of it. So, she stumbled out of bed and like always smacked against the cold, hard ceiling.

She yelped as her body smacked against the sheetrock, but she was used to falling.

Realizing her shoes where still on the floor, she groaned. she groaned a lot, in this world there wasn't much to smile about. 

"Stupid gravity" She mumbled as she attempted to jump up and grab the shoes. "Almost... got them..." 

"AKITA!" Her father screeched in anger. "Hurry up!" 

She reached for the fishing pole and looped the shoes, quickly put them on and rushed downstairs.

"I'm here!" She zoomed into the living room, grabbed her backpack and phone and ran for the door.

"Bye Papa!" She screamed behind her as she quickly glided away.