Chapter - 27 : Telling Her Truth

Lake Garden..

The bullet hits Ritvik on his heart.. Rajat and Riti gets shocked..

It was when Manini was about to shoot Rajat, Ritvik came in between and the bullet hits him. Rajat too falls unconsciousness on the floor.

Maan looked at them and then to manini “Di chalo yaha se”

Manini replied angrily “nahi pehle iss Riti ko!”

Maan cut her and pushes her… “Di.. usey chodo chalo yaha se isse pehle koi dekhle..”

And they both left the place. Riti was hell shocked she sat down their shedding tears

 Riti was hell shocked she sat down their shedding tears

“ritvik.. utho….Rajat…utho na…” she kept her hands on Rajat’s face.

She could not understand what should be done..

she took her phone and called for ambulance immediately.. sachin and Vineet passed by as the garden was on the way to and from their office..

“driver stop the car..” sachin spoke as he saw Riti.

Vineet looked at him…“kya hua chote??”

sachin came down and rushed to Riti as he saw her there. Vineet too,  got down and approached the place. Both of them stood there shocked….

Vineet went to Ritvik and sachin to Rajat.. they tried to wake them up..

“Rajat aankhein kholo! Rajat!!” sachin shouts at him

Vineet held Ritvik’s hand and spoke “Ritvik.. yeh sab.. hum abhi hospital chalte hai..”

Ritvik who was still in his senses, was breathing heavily…”Jiju, baat suniye..”

Vineet looked a thim….”baatein baad mein…pehle hospital jaana hain.”

Ritvik shakes his head negatively….and took heavy breaths…”Mere paas waqt nahi hain…Manvi….Manvi ka dhyan rakhna…usey kehna ki….mujhe m…maaf kar de….Maine..apna promise pura nahi kiya…..sab…sab kuch thik nahi kar paya main…”