Chapter - 30 : Their Plan

Three months had passed, the family which was once a happy family now was shattered and was in pain because of circumstances., but it was the pain which connected them. Nothing was like before it used to be.. manvi who use to be toofan mail of the house was quiet and silent. Riti spends most of her time with rajat and always tries to bring him back to life. Vineet who was guilty for whatever happened with Ruhana was with her always and helping her to come out of breakdown she had. Angel was not proven innocent and her license was cancelled her career was finished. Vineet and Sachin only had their house with them but it was sealed because they were unable to pay their investors. So they were shifted to Mehra's house on Aarav's request.

Mehra's house

Aarav and Sachin were in the hall..

Aarav spoke in frustration..

 "sab kuch badal gaya Sachin , 3 mahino mein

"sab kuch badal gaya Sachin , 3 mahino mein... aur hum ab tak kuch nhi kar paa rahe" .

Sachin says calmly

"Aarav hum kya kar sakte hai

"Aarav hum kya kar sakte hai.. kitni koshish kar rahe hai na kuch haath lag jaye hamare.. aur police humpar bina saboot ke yakeen nhi kar rahi hai"

Aarav banged his hand on the table.. "saboot.. saboot saboot.. rajat coma mein hai wo janta hai saare saboot kaha hai!"

Sachin nods .."haan ek wo janta tha aur ek Ritvik..."

Aarav speaks up "rajat ko hosh mein aana hi hoga.. bas bhagwaan bahut pariksha le li aapne.. humhari please.. koi rasta dikhayie.."

.

.

Angel was in manvi 's room