the first

Tord p.o.v

I've never killed someone  but if she dosnt cooperate then I have no choice, I was back at school 'I only have 4 days?' I thought to myself I was drawing out how to talk to her but then I just said fuck it and I went to talk to her she was one of 'those girls' who brag about how much money they have "h..hey um hi my name is-I know who you are your trying to get your hands all over my man well news flash he loves me and only me so if your trying to convince me to not like him bubye then." I was cut off by her snoteness I walked away and sat on a bench *ding* "huh?" I pick up my phone and its that one kid I added them to my contacts as 'my helper' I opend the message 'so she didn't listen you should bring her to your house and kill her there....or you can just do it now' it said I typed back 'how would I kill her I don't have any experience of death or killing?' No response I waited until I got this...'wait...this is the son of the most wanted criminal  jessi lawyers right?' I was confused 'yes my mom is jessi lawyers but she was no criminal... I think?' ..... nothing I put my phone away and start walking to class but while I was walking I saw that girl again I walk up to her once again "please I really like him " she thought for a second "ok sure" then walked off "YES!!!" I start running to my locker but when I opens it a note came out 'you don't know the power you hold now do you? -helper' I was confused I took the note and walked to class...I sat in class waiting for it to be over when I hear snickering "he really thinks I'm going to stop liking him for him HA what a loser" my blood starded to boil when she said that I turnd around and told her "hey do you want to come over to my house, my sister has a lot of clothes you can have" dum ass  should know I don't have a sister "sure..."  when class is finally over my and Stephanie walk to my house and since my parents are gone on a trip we all alone. We get inside of my house and sit on the couch "so we're is your sisters room?" I got back up and walked to the basement door "her room is just down there" I say calmly making sure not to scair her away "Good because once I'm done here I have to go Tom's house" we walk into my basement and as she's looking for my 'sister's' stuff I lock the door while holding a knife. I walk slowly towards her raising the knife "so we're is your sisters stu-AAAAAAAAA" I stabbed her with the knife I stabbed her over and over again as I feel my sanity leaving me I see the pool of crimson red blood coming out of her. Oh how I was satifide for what I did but she was still alive but barley  "now you cane stay away from my tommy " I get back up from the floor raising my foot onto her head "s...somebody w...will he..here my s...screams." I chuckeld a little "sadly for you nobody did because these are sound proof walls" I hear her start to cry "I'm sorry im sorry I will keep to my promises I promise just let me go" I grinned at what she said "heh...." I raised my foot higher "sorry dosn't cut it " I stomped on her head making a crack sound then she stoped breathing "see you in hell tell the devil I said hi won't you" I told the dead corps as I walked away to upstairs "one down .... many more to go....
XXxXxXx
HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE I wanted this to be scary but then I realized

I don't know how to make a scary book OH WELL but until the next chapter PEACE OUT
-reina