~9~

After we had went through the tower, when we didn't find anything, we decided to head back to our jeep. Nathan had started to send us pictures about pirate sigils for us to recognize and then he sent something remarkable.

"Sam?" I said. "Come take a look at this." I showed him the phone.

"For God and Liberty." he said silently. I began to shake with excitement

"For God and for the fucking Liberty, Sam! It's so obvious!" I started to giggle and shake his arm with me. He contained his excitement with a wide grin and watching me with amusement.

"I need to call Nate." he said, and we started walking to our jeep.

"'For God and liberty'. Nathan do you understand what this means?" his grin slowly faded into panic while he listened to Nate. "What's going on?" he asked.

"Sam what's---" I started before guns started blazing through the air. I ran behind Sam to find cover, and we soon did. Our jeep was faraway where we were hiding, so we couldn't get there without being shot.

"Sam what are we gonna do? We need to get out of here!" I shouted through the bullets and watched as Sam tried to think of something. Then, his eyes landed on an old motorcycle that wasn't far away from us.

"Come on." he took my hand and we started to sprint towards it. We hopped on and Sam kick-started it. I quickly pulled my hands around his waist, and soon we were driving away from the shootings.

"I think we lost them." Sam said while eyeing around him

"Think again, Smokey. There coming from behind us!" I yelled as I looked behind me. Few other mercenaries were driving a motorcycle behind us while shooting. Then, a big truck drive towards us, with a shooter on top of it.

"Oh shit." he said, and upped the speed "Beth! Grab my gun from my back!" Sam yelled and I did as told. "You know how to use one?"

I aimed the gun behind me, and shot at the mercenary who almost got us. "Please. I've been using guns before I could walk." I joked at him, when I shot another one again. With few missed ammos, the magazine had gone empty.

"Sam?" I yelled "I'm out of ammo!"

"There's more in my front pocket!" Sam yelled as he tried to dodge the bullets by maneuvering the motorcycle

I used my free hand to search for the ammo.

"That's not the ammo." Sam said with amusement in his voice.

"Right, sorry!" I said nervously and moved my hand to the pocket. I picked up the ammo, and loaded my gun. As I turned around, I saw familiar looking man coming to us. "Nathan!" I yelled to him.

He drove past another biker, and got beside us.

"Hello, brother." Sam casually noted and drove next to him.

"Hop on!" both Drake brothers yelled.

"Sam, there is no room for more people on this bike, we gotta hop on to the jeep!" I argued. Nathan was going to say something, when a big truck ran to Nate and made the whole jeep spin.

"Nathan!" I yelled, and Sam quickly rounded the place. We drove around the building and saw as Nate was crawling from the burning jeep. He drove us right next to Nathan and yelled at him, as I got out of the motorcycle.

"Keep going! I will take another motorcycle!" I yelled and ran to one near me. Sam and Nate quickly drove off, and I followed them as soon as I got mine kick-started.

Dodging the bullets, and shooting from time to time, the truck that was chasing us, started to look like it would explode or collapse any minute now.