Crying Boys

I open the entrance door with shaky fingers and can't believe what I see right in front of me.

"Brook !" I shout and pull her in probably the tightest hug we ever had.

"Harry" she whispers as her voice cracks and I press her even more on my chest. I feel her sobbing into my shirt but I don't care. All that matters is that she's here with me and that she's alright.

"Are you okay?" I whisper after a few minutes of silence and just standing there with my arms wrapped around her.

She nods shyly and takes my hand before we walk inside with the other boys.

"I.. I thought that's you" I stutter and point on the TV where they still talk about the accident but it seems like Brook doesn't pay attention.

"Gladly it's not" Calum says and wipes a tear out of his face.

I've never seen the boys crying but now? Now they all have tears in their eyes and most of them have shaky fingers and legs.

Brooks P.O.V:

"W-what's going on here?" I stutter and look at the red eyes of the boys.

"Are you guys crying?" I walk to Calum and see a tear on his cheek which is slowly running down to his mouth.

"We were worried" he whispers and hugs me abruptly but still carefully.

"Why?" I sit down on a chair and wait for an answer of one of the boys as I hear Louis sobbing.

"We were afraid that you had a car accident" he stutters and switches the TV off.

"That's what you mean Harry"

Harry nods while sitting down next to me

"I'm sorry Brook. I know that nothing was your fault. I'm so so sorry. I don't know what happened. I think it's all just a little too much for me. I shouldn't have said that." Harry whispers with his quiet and deep voice and looks at my engagement ring on my finger.

"It's okay Harry" I mumble and kiss him softly as I suddenly feel the pain again.

"The baby?" Zayn jumps up and runs to me, his hands stretched out to be ready to caress my belly carefully.

"Y-yeah. It.. It hurts"

"Don't worry honey. The doc said sleep his good" Zayn takes my hand and helps me to stand up while I try to handle the pain which is pretty hard.

"I'll bring you to bed" he adds and we walk upstairs into my room, followed by the rest of the boys.

"I go change my clothes" I stutter and go in the bathroom to put my pajama on.

I come back in the bedroom a few moments later and see the boys putting mattresses and blankets all over the floor.

"Ehmm.. W-what are you guys doing?" I look at Liam who just took off his shirt and lays down on a mattress, trying to make himself comfortable.

"We don't wanna leave you alone" they all say almost at the same time and look at me with those cute puppy faces.

"I love you guys" I chuckle and walk to Harry who lays in our bed already. I lay down next to him and switch the light off as I feel him cuddling up to me.

"Is it better?" He asks quietly and puts his hand on my belly which really helps for some reason.

I nod but then I notice that he can't see me in the darkness so I mumble a quick "yes" and smile at my own dumbness.

"Goodnight boys" Harry almost shouts in the dark room with 8 boys laying on the ground.

"Goodnight!" They give back before we all fall asleep.

-

-

-

"Don't wake her up"

"Shhhtt !!"

"But we have to wake her up"

"No let her sleep"

"But everything's ready already"

"Niall stop putting your finger in my nose"

"Imma open the windows"

"Shhhtt quiet!"

"Don't wake her up please. She needs sleep"

I open one eye to see all the 9 boys standing on the side of my bed, staring at me like I'm a newborn baby or something.

"She's awake!" I hear Zayn saying and instantly close my eye again and try with all my power to hide my smile.

"Brookie, we know you're awake" Niall chuckles as I suddenly feel someone crawling in the bed from behind

"Good morning babe" Harry whispers and gives me a lovely morning kiss on my forehead.

"Damn! You even look stunning when you just woke up. Guys, we have the most beautiful sister in the world" Luke says with a loud voice as I slowly open both of my eyes.

"HII" Michael smiles and taps on my nose just like he used to do it a few years ago.

"And you guys look stunning even tho from my position it looks like your a bunch of people, staring at a ghost or a newborn horse or something" I chuckle and throw my blanket away.

"Wohoow. No need to throw your blanket away" Louis laughs and grabs the blanket which I accidentally threw right on his head.

"She does that ever morning" I hear Harry smiling behind me

"Bad habit you have my dear" Ashton says with his adorable laugh

"Says the guy who burbs before drinking fizzy drinks" I say which makes the boys laugh and believe me, that is the best thing that can happen to you: waking up in the morning and hearing 9 boys laughing happily and absolutely adorable.

"We prepared something for you" Liam says so quickly that I almost didn't understand what he said.

"Oh, sounds good" I smile and crawl out of my bed after giving Harry a kiss on his soft and perfect pink lips.

"Come on Brookie" Niall takes my hand and we walk downstairs where he covers my eyes with his hands before walking carefully in the kitchen.

"We made it with love" Calum smiles as Niall takes his hands away from my eyes and I look directly on a perfectly set up table with the most beautiful breakfast I've ever seen.

"You guys even bought flowers" I smile with widen eyes and stare at the bouquet of gorgeous flowers in the middle of the table.

"They're 9. Because we're 9 boys" Calum chuckles and winks at me before we all sit down around the table.

"Thanks so much. I'm so glad to have such amazing best friends and brothers." I say quietly and start eating.