Every Single Day

Brook's P.O.V:

I open my eyes very very slowly and feel a lot of pain running through my whole body as I suddenly notice a beautiful baby looking at me with her gorgeous big blue eyes. I open my eyes more and more till they're completely opened as I see Jake sitting next to me.

"Jacob" I whisper and try to smile but even that hurts.

"Brook? Oh my god Brook!" I hear Harry's voice screaming which instantly makes me smile again. I see him walking to me as he gives me carefully a kiss on my lips which lets the pain fade away for a few seconds.

"Mom!!" Jacob shouts and hugs me lovely but carefully. I feel Jacob's smooth lips, which he definitely got from his dad, kissing my cheek.

"Mom" he whispers again and smiles.

"Baby" Harry whispers as I try to take his hand but I'm too weak. He comes closer to me and as if he can read my mind, he takes my hand and kisses it carefully.

"Hey handsome" I whisper still feeling weak.

"Hi." Harry whispers with a smile on his face as he takes the baby away from my chest.

"Who is she?" I ask quietly while staring at her.

"That's Alice. Our daughter." Harry says with a huge smile in his face and lays her back on my chest while she keeps looking at me with a slight smile on her face.
I can't believe how big she is and especially how beautiful. She's just as beautiful as Jacob.

"Hey little Alice." I whisper to her.

"Mom" she mumbles and smiles.

"Harry? Why does she talk? How long have I been here?" I ask getting in panic a little bit

"Almost 6 months mommy." Jacob says with a sad voice as I notice the few tears in his eyes.

Instead of saying something, I just keep looking at Jacob, Alice and Harry because even tho I didn't notice it, I really really missed them.

-
-
-

A few days later I'm finally allowed to go back home but I still feel very weak.

"Here you go baby." Harry says and gives me a tea while I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, cuddled up into a blanket.

"Thanks" I say and kiss him before he takes a blanket, wraps it around him and sits down next to me. He looks so adorable. I really missed him.

"I'm proud of you, Harry" I say and look outside the big window. The light of the full moon makes it able to see all the beautiful snowflakes falling from the sky to the ground.

"Why?" Harry asks as I look back at him

"Because you were 6 months without me. I mean, that's hard with 2 kids and your work and all that stuff... If you wouldn't be here.. I think I couldn't do this all"

"Thanks babe. I've missed you so much. We've been visit-" Harry's talking gets interrupted by Jacob walking down the stairs, wearing his adorable pajama.

"What's up honey?" I ask while caressing through his hair.

"Mommyyyy?" He begs and comes closer to me.

"Jake, you should be asleep already. What are you doing?" Harry puts his blanket away and lifts him up.

"I can't sleep.." Can I be here with you for a few more minutes?" Jake asks with an extremely cute voice and looks at me and Harry with his stunning green eyes. He knows exactly that he always gets me and Harry with that cute voice and his beautiful eyes.

"Fine but... Try to sleep okay?" I smile as Harry sits down next to me again and Jake sits down on my lap and puts his little legs on Harry's.

"We've been visiting you every single day" Harry whispers and covers Jake with his blanket.

"Every day? Aww babe I love you so much!"

"I'm so glad that you're hear with me again" Harry gives me a kiss on my cheek and puts his arm around me as I lay my head on his chest.

"I've missed you" he whispers as we both notice that Jake is already sleeping.

"Oh boy. He says he can't sleep and a minute later he's sleeping so deep that nobody can wake him up" Harry chuckles and stands up carefully

"Just like his dad" I smirk as my handsome husband lifts Jacob up

"He's so beautiful" Harry smiles while walking to Jake's bedroom.

"Just like his dad" I say once again but this time with a lovely touch in my voice as he lays Jacob in his bed.

Harry leaves the room while I stay to give Jake a last goodnight kiss.
I cover him with his blanket and walk to the door. I just switched the light off as I hear Jacob's lovely voice mumbling.

"Mommy?" He whispers as I switch the light on again and walk to him.

"What darling" I sit down next to Jake on the bed and start caressing his forehead because that's what makes him fall asleep pretty much all the time.

"I'm happy that you're here. I really missed you mom. I love you"

"I love you too, Jacob" I say and go out of the room with a huge smile on my face. He seems to be so grown up and he gets more and more like his father.

"Our little boy" Harry smiles at me as I close the door of Jake's room and make my way in the kitchen

"He's so big already. Can't believe he's nearly 7 years old..." I whisper in my thoughts as Harry sits down on the counter in the kitchen while I grab my usual glass of cold water before I go to sleep.

"I kinda feel bad because I've left you alone for so long" I mumble and walk past Harry as he suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me to him.

"You don't have to feel sorry for anything darling" Harry whispers and hugs me tight

"How did you manage this all? What's with the band? There was that rumor that management want you guys to make a come back show. Well that's the last thing I can remember but that was months ago so?" I look at my nails and notice that they look awesome. Someone probably made them while I was in coma. But who? Harry? That would be weird.

"Lou made them" Harry answers with a smile as once again in my life it feels like he can read my mind

"And yeah but we didn't want to go on your so we kinda are in a little argument with management right now but that doesn't matter"

"That doesn't matter? Ha-"

"The only thing that matters is that I love you" Harry interrupts me and gives me one of his super emotional kisses on my lips.