Chapter 12: Concussion?

X Pov

(X): "Family Meeting?"

(Rias): "X?"

(X): "Yea I'm back. Some hit me in the head in an alleyway. But why you guys blurry?"

(Ddraig): "Are you done?"

(X): "Done with want?"

(Akeno): "Hunny your not speaking right. Your slurring your words. We can barely tell what you are saying."

(X): "I'm not slurring my words."

(Ddraig): "You've overdosed. On many things. Well, night night."

Ddraig moved wildly and hit me. Then I went back to darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Kiba Pov

Ddraig just knocked out X which angered the girls but he explained very quickly why he did it.

(Ddraig): "Ok first Asia overdosed him on love drug. And Great Red brought him to Europe. And gave him alcohol. It made him act love people like but then he had to go to school. He has been trained to know where alcohol and drugs are and which types. But that was a hangover. So he right now just got a concussion. Now, Asia, can you fix him right this time. No love drug. Just think about healing. Actually."

Suddenly Ddraig stabbed himself in the hand. Blood was oozing out.

(Ddraig): "Heal me and him at the same time."

Asia started to heal but as soon as she finished Ddraig some of the pinks came back. So Ddraig stabbed himself again. And again. And again. Until X was fully healed. But continued for 5 more stabbing. Then when he stopped he was the only one getting healed.

(Ddraig): "Thanks, Asia. You healed his concussion, overdosed, and drunkenness. That why I kept stabbing myself after he was physically healed."

(Asia): "Oh ok... You could have warned me."

(Ddraig): "I don't think it would have worked if it did. Now with that nock out hit I took all the love drug out of his system. Now we've fixed that problem we should let him rest. He woke up because of the overdosed on the love drug. His brain needs to heal mental from a lot of things right now. Akeno can you watch over him. And when he does wake up well call me."

(Akeno): "Ok but I want to talk to him for a bit."

(Ddraig): "Ok fine you can. Make it from the heart as your the first one up."

(Akeno): "Thank you."

The rest of the girls looked upset but they understand that Akeno was the girl picked. Though I think X is going to not have a good time after the 'Family Meeting'. I think it him wanting a power boost. Truly I just want him to teach me how to get better with the sword.

Meanwhile

--------------------------------------------------------------------

X POV

I just got smacked by my uncle and am back in the dark space. Then I started feeling better. I did not have so much of a headache. Then a flame appeared in front of me.

(Phoenix): "Hello X."

(X): "Phoenix?"

(Phoenix): "Yes it's me. I'm in your mind. Remember you took me in after the fight."

(X): "Yea but where am I?"

(Phoenix): "Your Mind. It is blank right now but in a few days, you will have some stuff in here. Think of it as your world. You have broken many limits but you're not on top. Well, your on top of everything that is not your Dad or Ophis. But as I found out from your dad you will be soon. But because of where you are at the moment you have gained mind space. It makes you... more powerful. Mentally. Right now it empty because you just gained it. This place is more like a... Fun zone. You can in the future come here on command but right now you can't. You weren't meant to find it yet and because I'm here I have been making it better for you to start in. I'...