Hushed promises of love~

It was another lonely night for both of them, both of them trying to find some solace in each other. It was cute, how they found each other, clawing desperately at any opportunity to have the other close. The only thing that wasn't cute however, was how they avoided each other when they didn't have this dark cloud of loneliness above their heads.

It hurt to see how they avoided each other's eyes in the daylight, how both of them were scared. Terrified of the things that could possibly go wrong. They were both kids, in love, but surely immature enough to not realize that it didn't matter what anybody would say. The only comfort they could find in this harsh world was forbidden to them only by their own fears of it all going to ruin one day.

They were in love, without knowing the extent of that word.

It was frustrating honestly, the constant push and pull, neither too bold to make the first step. They didn't knew themselves, how foolish they were being. They were both hurting each other unconsciously and then were blaming themselves.

Tonight was different however, they were both in need of that cocoon of warmth and protectiveness, the other provided. They were both in that small secluded corner of the world of theirs again, not paying any attention to the party all about them, immersed in each other as it should be. They both talked as if they were nothing but friends but their eyes never lied. All of their emotions, could be seen in both of their eyes, raw. The only problem was that they were both blind.

The night went on as their inhibitions were lost along the way and a time finally came when they both were finally drunk enough to know what their eyes told. It was clueless, how they managed to never see the emotions when they both were sober. Maybe both of them were too into pretending that they didn't even notice the truth anyways.

They both scrambled to their feet and went into an empty room. It has always been like this on these kinds of night. Both of them drunk to want the other without fearing the consequences. They didn't care and that was all that was needed.

Liquor fueled them and it was all giggles and passion. Everything untold being told with fervor with only their bodies, with their eyes. Everything unspeakable, spoken in a hushed manner, words carefully chosen, thoughts a slur. They both knew what they were doing, they needed it in some manner, they needed to find the warmth once a while because it was painful living like that. Lonely, so lonely they both felt, the only one in their mind they couldn't have. So they grasped it all in this moment. Wanted to absorb as much as they could.

They needed the warmth to fight off the winter after this.

Tongues and skin glided against each other and all they both wanted was some feeling of belonging on that rainy, drunk, lonely night.

And even though the next morning everything may as well go to hell, right now their sins are their salvation. Even though, the pain of the constant loneliness may resurface the next day, the warmth of the other was their only way to breathe right then.

They both rather die together tonight than stop and still live the next morning, for both of them were playing with fire ignited in their hearts.

A fire easy to ignite but hard to extinguish.

Voices from the outside and from their own heads were drowned out by the whispers against their lips. The constant buzz of the electricity in the atmosphere and between them.

It was beautiful, how they were the right one for each other, it was ugly how they both always stopped themselves from admitting to it.

They both were young, immature, but so broken. So crushed by their lives that they didn't even recognize the warmth in the world, it was torture, knowing that.

They spent that moment though, smiling and appreciating the other. It was bliss, the warmth blossoming in their hearts real, the way they both were in love was real, the hands that glided up and down the body of the other in a content manner real.

The only thing that wasn't real was the word they said. Because they were both in a haze of alcohol and even though both of them wanted it to be true they weren't.

The hushed promises of love were never said aloud and even though both of their hearts broke at this revelation they still played this game of torment, because it was the only way they were even allowed to speak. They didn't mind, even if their voices only formed voice in the form of broken promises that only the hurt the other.

They were both in need again, as it was again that kind of night. They both were in love again, the only problem was that neither of them knew.

~~*~~

So, Mono😑 came out and I wrote this while listening to it on repeat and may I tell you that Namjoonie is the best when it comes to music. He surpassed a whole ass album on the charts like - could your fav ever? *laughs* anyways~ I have a twitter, come and talk to me there, I also have tumblr and you could talk with me there too~ DON'T FORGET TO STREAM MONO AND SHOW KING NAMJOON LOVE. please drop in some requests and do tell me in the comments how you liked my writing~

and, I wanna know~ what is your fav song in Mono? comment? I'm genuinely curious~