Mine and only mine

[A/N : lol this contains borderline incest? idk anymore but YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED~ but anyways enjoy the filth my people ~ ^-^ ~ ]

[ ~Jungkook's 2nd person P.O.V~]

Jungkook saw him open his eyes to the world, a cute bundle of happiness and joy, He saw him make the first sound ever, He saw him have something to eat for the first time, and he saw him holding something for the first time which was actually his own finger.

He watched him take his first steps, He watched him say his first word which was an incoherent version of His own name, He watched him grow up and be cuter every day.

He watched him ride his bicycle first, watched him go to school, watched him cry, watched him be happy, and watched every emotion that a human can feel on his face.

He considers himself special for that, the only one to be there when he needs anything, the only one to care for him, only one to love him and him to love and depend on.

'Only me. No one else.' He thought, possessive. 

He watched him accept his insecurities and be happy, He watched him get mature, and watched him growing through different phases of life.

He considers himself the most fortunate person in the world to have found a little thing wrapped in blankets on the porch of his home one day, when his parents were fighting inside and he could only go out to drown out the shouting voices.

He found the little thing in a basket fitted perfectly, sleeping and a letter on top of his body with only the words 'take care of him...' written.

And Jungkook feels alive to find the baby staring at Jungkook with honey brown eyes.

                                                                    •••••••

[~Jungkook's 1st P.O.V~]

I have loved you ever since I saw you.

My own little miracle.

Loved the way you were the only one who cares and still do, never left my side not even when you I accidentally said that you are adopted in the heat of the moment. Loved how you forgave me and smiled even though I knew you were broken.

I loved you the day you turned 13 and suddenly started looking as if someone sent to earth just to torture my soul. I loved you when you suddenly started looking at me in the way one looks at someone they trust their body with. I loved you the day when, after your 17th birthday you came to my room and asked me if I could kiss you.

I didn't feel weird at that statement, not with you looking as you have just committed a sin and standing in front of me with those plump, kissable lips of yours.

Which were a personal sin of my own to see.

"Sorry Hyung... it's just that - Like I wanted to feel - sorry, wanted to know how it is done. I need... practice. Yes! Practice. I want to kiss a girl I really like and I wanted to practice. So I thou-"

I interrupted his incoherent mumbling by locking the door of my room, the house empty but taking no chances because I know what would happen next.

Burning with the embers of jealousy now at my brother's words I walked up to him, uncomfortably close and all he did was make himself shorter than he already was.