Chapter 2: The Fallout

This will be short as I stated before. I'm thinking that chapter 3 will be a little long. I obviously have to drag it out because shit starts getting better in chapter 3 and on. 

Enjoy!!!

Jason Derulo's Marry Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are kidding me right?

I wish I was. I did shit I didn’t want to do..

Hey, I’m sorry.

Its alright. Shit happens.

Yeah... Well lets change subjects. This shit is sad Lol

Your right. Lol. What do you want to talk about?

Did you know that I had the biggest crush on you in high school?

Tosha looked at the phone with a huge smile. She couldn’t believe her crush was saying that to her.

You did?

Of course. Who didn’t you’re beautiful

Her ego was being stroked.

:) Thank you.

You’re welcome.

Well I did too.

No you didn’t.

Says who?

Says me. No way in hell you liked me. You didn’t even show it.

And nor did you Darius. I was in a relationship remember? I couldn’t just come and say I liked ya ass.

True.

I know its true. Lol. You were in a relationship as well.

Lol shut up.

Thats what I thought.

So you really liked me?

Yes I liked you, why wouldn’ t I?

Because I was big.

And..... As was I. You’re point is what? You could lose 400 pounds or gain 1000. I would have still like you for you. Plus you’re the only person could not only prove me wrong but leave me speechless.

What do you mean I proved you wrong?

I’m not telling you all that. But just know you proved me wrong.

Oh come on. Tell me.

NO! lol.

Alright. Lol

Lmao

u know if we were single in high school we would have been married with children by now.

I know.

They talked for hours on end about everything. There was even a time when they both talked about their sexual partners.

I was 14... Yes I know I was young as hell.. How old were you?

I want you to guess

How many guesses do I have?

I’ll give you three

Okay, ummmm..... 14?

Nope

Am I hot or cold?

u r cold.

16?

You’re warm.

17?

u r really hot. But uve ran out of guesses. lol

Sooooo...... You gon tell me?

Lol don’t rush me.

Well tell me!

I was 18

Why so late?

Tosha look at her phone as if he had lost his mind. Why would a man wait so long to have sex. Especially if he was with his now ex girlfriend all throughout high school.

I don’t know really.

I just knew y’all were having sex during high school.

No.

Well damn... I feel horrible now. I’m here been fucking since I was 14  and you started when you were 18.

lol. Don’t feel bad because what I’m going to tell u will make you think of me differently.

How?

I have slept with a lot of people.

Seriously?

Yea.

I mean... Are you good..

I haven’t gotten but one compliant.

What did she say?

That I didn’t know what I was doing.

One woman’s opinion doesn’t count.. Soooo....

I knw. Lol you can’t judge me with what I’m about to tell you.

Oh god. What is it?

u promise u won’t judge me?

I promise now tell me!

I’ve had sex with someone while their child was asleep beside them.

LOL! How the hell you manage that?

it was a baby so it wasn’t that hard.

You are a nasty ass dog. Lol.

u said you wouldn’t judge me.

I’m not because I have done my fair share of shit. You’re still a nasty ass dog.

Lol. wat have you done then

Between fucking in a playgrounds slide or having sex on my ex grandmother’’s bed.

Yea u won.

Lol I know I did.

For weeks they talked. Whether it was about their day or what they remembered in high school. It was as if they were best friends who reconnected all over again. Everything seemed to be fine until the night he asked to come see her.

Tosha didn’t know he had meant in a sexual manner. So when she told him they couldn’t do anything when he showed up, Darius was completely embarrassed. He felt as if he was this thirsty man who really wanted to pussy.

Thats when things went downhill. Slowly they lost contact. Then in late december early january they’d completely lost contact.

Tosha was heart broken. She in a weird way missed his company. The had talked everyday for nearly 2 months and then all of a sudden it stopped. She went into a downhill spiral.

Thats when Tosha became the heart breaker. She’d would date a man and then once she got what she wanted out of him she would lose all contact with him. She did that with 2 different men.

Trying to justify her ways, Tosha would find every little thing that could have been wrong with the men. Whether it be a physical appearance or their intelligence. She somehow found herself comparing every man to Darius.

For months she stopped talking to people. She didn’t want to have that feeling of he’s not good enough getting to her. Tosha was stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So again... I know its short! Sorry! Anyway! I hope you enjoyed. I will hopefully have chapter 3 out today. I will be writing on it as soon as I post this!

You guys know what to do!

Comment/Vote/Fan.

Copyright © 2014 by Giamoni Cooper