Step One: Become Childless

Okay... I knwo i know.. Its been a month, shut up. Work is rough... I do mean rough! Which... I wonder how many of you guys have called in with tech issues.. Hmmmmm... Anyway... Lets talk about the story.

This chapter and every chaper from now on will not be what you might expect you will see some real serious shit. Don't go judging her... Okay well judge her just leave a comment. Get ready for this mind blowing chapter! 

Tink - Around the Clock (feat. Charlamagne tha God)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have now been nearly 5 months since their relationship started and so far everything he has told her was a lie. From where he was from down to what he did. He was an addict that refuses to admit it.

To make things worse his mother was an avid prostitute who didn’t care about using what she had to get what she wanted. While they were there she didn’t mind taking her tricks up to her room to handle “business”.

His sister was dating his uncle. Which... Sounds nasty as hell but it isn’t in the sense. They have the same mother but different fathers, so she was dating his father’s uncle brother. Who, was a spitting image of Tego Calderon or Leo from Fast Five.

The whole situation she was in was beyond weird and it was about to get even weirder. He continued to allow his ex to call him at anytime she felt. Tosha told him to put it in the bud or she would. She didn’t want to make him seem less of a man so she tried to let him handle it.

After about the third time of calling that one day she got frustrated. They were laying in bed and he had asked her to go get him a piece of pizza, being the Tosha she is, she told him to get his lazy ass up and get it.

He had handed her the phone because for some odd reason they were looking at baby name. Now why is that so odd? Because he had it in his head she was either pregnant with his “seed” or he was going to get her pregnant.

Something told her to go through his messages and that something was right. He was talking to countless number of women but one that really got to her was the one from this damn ex. At first she just thought this bitch was crazy but then she realized.. He was leading her on.

Especially when he says I’ll try to come by and see you. Then in the next text say Was the dick good because I was deep in it ;p. She wouldn’t ahve paid it any mind except it was sent just that day before.

He had told her that he was spending time with his sister. She had just graduated high school and wanted to spend time with her big brother. Lying ass.

Tosha multitasked back to the last application they were on. She told herself his day will come. She will just up and leave. Not give him any type of explanation. As he walked back into the bedroom she tried playing it cool. She messed her best friend telling her exactly what had went down. They devised a plan to get even.

Fuck a Nigga:

Step one: Become childless

Step two: Let him taste another man’s dick.

Step Three: Leave

Some would say that what she was about to do was mean as hell but did it look like she cared? Nope. He had lost his mind. Texting his ex some shit only he and his lady was meant to see.

Days went by before she began to put opperation “Fuck a Nigga” into play. Step one: Become Childless. It was the week of his fathers birhday. What better way to start the revenge process than to... Tell him the child we “created” died. She had zero heart at that time.

What's the point in cheating when you have everything at home. You become greedy. You want to have the best of both worlds.... A loyal chick that will do everything in her power to keep you happy but then that hoe on the side that will throw her ass in a circle on your dick.

He claimed to wanted something real. He claimed to ahve wanted something that he could have for the rest of his life. The minute he broke that promise was the minute he devilish side will come out and handle things in only a boss way.

Tosha began the process by giving him little clues days before the so called “miscarriage”. From her wanting peanut butter and ribs down to her period not coming on. She didn’t lie. She did want peanut butter and ribs. She was on the IUD therefore her period would never come on but she would still having cravings. He didn’t bother to notice.

To go even deeper she told one of her friends in a text message she had a miscarriage. Of course her friend knew of her plan so she played right along. Everything was falling into plan and she couldn’t wait to tell him.

As you know this is his fathers birthday week. His father died some years back so he takes it a little harder each year. The day of his birthday she decided to tell him the news. More like let him read the news. He goes through his phone on a regular, he’ll even answer her texts for her.

She purposely left the message open to her friend. He had her phone all day as they hung out together. Later that night was when everything would happen. He mothers friend decided she was going to go to the store with his mother. She asked if Tosha would watch it for her. She didn’t mind.

The woman’s couch was on directly in front of the windows. As Tosha watched out the window DeMarkis came up behind her and began kissing her neck and grinding his semi harden dick on her ass. She mentally groaned. Why the fuck is this nigga touchin me. His ass needed to go touch his ex.

Mentally taking a deep breath she turned around and smilled at him. Looking donw at her she saw sad in her eyes.

“Bae, i need to ask you something”

“Sure thing. Shoot.”

“Have you ever had a miscarriage before?”

This was it! this was what she had been looking for! This is it! Looking away she began to cry. Something she had learned when she was little and it stayed with her. As she cried he held onto her. This bitch ass nigga why the hell can’t he tell i am faking. Good enough for his ass.

Pulling away DeMarkis asked why she didn’t tell him. Her only response was “You were already grieving... Fuck i look like telling you worse news”.

DeMarkis let Tosha cry in his arms. Well more of like a laughing cry. He doesn’t even know what he has gotten himself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Yeah yeah.... Go on and say it.. Tosha was mean as hell. I know.. I know... but she gets so much fucking worse... Its scary.  Anyway what do you think? Also i'll have a small announcement about I'm Your Boss, Remember? sometime soon. So be on the lookout. Do waht you guys do best!

Comment/Vote/Fan!