Memories

Y/N POV
I had to tell her. I did, i told Jeona what i know, about these memories that i have been getting, i got more memories though, so many that i even found out i had a crush on him and that we were childhood friends, Jeona was confused at first thought i guess she understood in the end cause she nodded and said "maybe he WAS the childhood friend you told me you had a crush on, or maybe not... you should talk to him and get to know him more" she said and smiled in the end. Well guess im meting this guy named Taehyung soon.
Then after some minutes later we ate lunch and chilled, i spend time with Jeona for almost the whole day. I also saw Taehyung with his friends, dang he really is hot. After all that we ate dinner and i headed to dreamland.

IN DREAMLAND
"WATCH OUT!!!"A boy screamed as you hit yourself in the face. You where ridding you bike, then you lost control and went towards a tree which you hit your face with. "Y/N you need to be more careful next time"the boy said "sowy i wasn't looking"your 7 year old self said. Your nose started to bleed so the boy went closer to you and hugged you tightly "please be more careful i hate seeing you hurt" he said and then he kissed your forehead, you blushed at the sudden act and said "i will next time" you stood up and everything when black. Then you heard a scream for help.

AWAKE
I woke up from that weird dream. The sunlight hit your face telling you that its time to wake up and get changed, so you did.

-318 words

————————————————————
-i know this was a short chapter but the next one will be focused on someone else's POV so yeah.