First time talk

Y/N POV
After I changed, I headed outside, I remembered that they gave you the whole day to explore camp so that tomorrow we could start to do activities. I looked through the map that the office gave you when you checked in, I was walking through the forest until I saw a deer, I decided to follow it cause deers are my spirit animal and why not. I where walking by yourself and I only had the map, my iPhone and headphones. As I walked through the forest I bumped into someone's chest, as I were about to hit the floor the person who bumped me catched me. "Oh hi!" He said, oh its that Taehyung guy lol "hi its nice to meet you but what are you doing here!??" I asked "i was heading to the river" he responded "wanna come with me?" He asked "sure." We both were seating in front of the river, until he spoke and said "when I was little i used to come to this camp a lot with my best friend, and we always hanged around here" he answered "oh, my mom told me that i used to come here but i don't remember it happening" i said "oh" he said "by the way im Taehyung" he said, I already knew that but i dont think he knows me even tho we introduced ourselves in the beginning of camp lol. He then put his hand out for me to shake it "hi im Y/N nice to meet you" I said and shaked hands with the boy. We both stayed there and talked about life until another guy came in after around 1 hour or 2, "I was looking for you everywhere we thought you died!" The boy said "no im just hanging out with my new friend here" Taehyung said "uuuh whats her name?" The boy asked Taehyung "hi im Y/N nice to meet you" I said as you put your hand out so he can shake my hand, "hi im jimin!" He said as he shakes my hand. "Do you want to meet the guys?" Taehyung said "sure is thats what you want" I said "and also Taehyung i hav-" he interrupted "just call me Tae or V" he said "ok Tae i have to go and tell my friend first then i can meet with you guys" i said "yeah sure" Tae said "see you later byeee" I said as I left to go and see Jeona.
————————————————————
-453 words
-hi its me the author and im going to be posting once a day, if i stop posting once a day its because of homework or friends. Hope you enjoyed the story so far! Have a nice day byeee.