Him

TAEHYUNG POV
I woke up as the alarm clock sang it's horrible sound, i stud up and got to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine. After i got ready i went downstairs to eat the wonderful breakfast Jin made for us. "Good morning tae! Did you packed your stuff??" Jin asked, i nodded. Then after we all ate food we hopped in the car and got to camp.

IN THE CAR STILL TAE POV
I was quieter then usual "Tae what are you thinking about?" jimin asked "nothing just some stuff" I said, i was thinking about her, im back at my home town where i left her after i went to the US to become an actress, i want to see her. "Then tell us!" Jimin said, silence filled the room. "Is it that girl again??" Jungkook asked "what was her name... ummm was it Y-Y/N?? Or something like that" J-hope asked, Tae blushed as soon as he heard her name. "Uhhh he likesss herrrr!!" J-hope exclaimed. "Shut up hyung!" V said as he blushed more, "dont be embarrassed tae! Remember that we all had a crush once in our lives" Namjoon stated, "s-shes not a crush! I-its nothing!!" Tae said. "Uuuuh so tae is in-love!!!" J-hope exclaims "No im not!!!" I scream making jin jump and almost crash the car.

IN THE CAMP STILL TAE POV
We got off the car and got in the line to get checked in. While i was in the line it felt like someone was looking at me, I looked around and I saw a girl looking at me, she looked familiar. After all that we got checked in and we unpacked our stuff
"Call dibs on the top bed!" Jimin screamed
"Still you got no jams" RM said
we got called to the campfire/main area and hot to know eachother. Then this girl showed up.
————————————————————
-326 words