Chapter 1: Planetarium College

This is Planetarium – a giant purple-to-blue college where all planets and stars study. Galaxies are lecturers, and stars are the most popular students, who often become heads of various student groups. However, there is a particular class which often causes a fuss in the whole college due to its outstanding performances in studies and yearly contests – the class of Ms. Milky Way, or, as they call her in the college, Milky Way-san.

There are several star students in Milky Way's class, but one of the most interesting is Sun – a long-blond-haired guy with sunglasses, who considers himself pretty hot and cool all at the same time. This is not only his opinion, though – a lot of girls are driven to him, and particularly, those seven beautiful maidens who are admired by many junior class boys and girls: Mercury – a lovely stellar-grey-haired maiden who is the smallest in her group; Venus – a blondie just like Sun, and fashionable just like him, wearing sunglasses like a true coquette (oh, and to add here – she is Sun's cousin, actually); the two eldest girls of this group – Jupiter (her hair is blazing red-and-orange-and-yellow, so a lot of junior boys are drawn to such a beauty), and Saturn (this girl, who is only one year younger than Jupiter, has a very extraordinary circle around her head, which beautifies her a lot and causes little boys to admire her); Neptune – the maiden with dazzling dark blue hair; and Pluto – the youngest of the group, and a very creepy one, with all that black hair, black lipsticks, and an emo attitude.

We did not name the seventh girl on purpose. It is because she is the most outstanding one of the seven, and not because of her popularity or good looks, but rather because she holds a lot of peculiar features – it is Earth. She is a slender, middle-sized maiden, with bob-hair of blue-to-green colours, only its top and bottom being completely white. Her eyes are vivid brown. She is extremely loving and caring, but also a little shy. However, these are not the peculiar features we've mentioned before. The peculiarity she holds is that she is the only planet in the whole college who has tiny parasitic creatures in her hair – humans. These humans are quite a pain (at least that is how other planets, galaxies, and even the college doctor think), for they often cause harm to Earth – her health has been damaged for quite some time now.

Before humans would appear in her hair, Earth held other parasites – the dinosaurs, but she got rid of them by the Meteor Shampoo that Venus-chan, one of her best friends, had lent to her precisely for this purpose. With humans, however, her attitude is different – she doesn't wish to get rid of them, and instead prefers to live together with them, calling them her 'tiny friends'. This is a very strange attitude, according to other planets, but Earth doesn't mind.

Only these seven girls do not comprise Sun's group. There are two boys in there, too: Mars – a fiery redhead who is a hothead as well, with two of his best friends, former junior class members who recently got transferred because of their good grades – Phobos and Deimos, both redheads; and Uranus – a light-blue-haired, calm and reserved guy with a cold attitude towards almost everything, except for his girlfriend Neptune.

As you can see, some of these boys have already got their hands on the beautiful girls. Neither Mars is unfortunate in that aspect: he's in a relationship with the most brilliant maiden in Sun's group – this latter's own cousin, Venus, as we have already mentioned. Yes, these two are in a relationship for years, and they happen to be Earth's best friends as well, who accept her for who she is.

As for the junior class boys whom we have often mentioned, they strive quite hard to get their hands on the girls from Milky Way's class, but so far, only one of them has been successful – Charon, a 'cool boy' from the junior class, who adores black colour and rock music just like Pluto-chan. Pluto's and Charon's emo band includes some other juniors – Styx-kun, Nix-chan, Kerberos-kun, and Hydra-chan. These four are in a relationship with one another respectively – Styx and Nix go out together, while Kerberos and Hydra love each other.

Jupiter and Saturn, these tall attractive girls, have a lot of fans, so we're not going to name them. The coquettish maidens have fun having so many wooers, and still, they strive for the biggest fish – Sun-kun, the head of their group. Mercury-chan, one of the smallest of the group, doesn't have any admirers, because she is a little nerd. However, she too competes to gain Sun's heart, and by far, she seems to be the closest friend of Sun, so we think she might have the highest chances. As for Venus, no one dares approach her too much, because she is already Mars-kun's girlfriend, and one wouldn't want to upset such a hot-headed, charismatic guy who adores fights and bloodshed.

Earth doesn't have any admirer either... or so we know as of yet, for who can ever approach a girl who has weird parasites in her hair? But we believe Earth can make it and earn the heart of a man she needs, for who knows, maybe those parasites in her hair might turn from her greatest weakness into her magnificent strength?