Part 2

"A w-what?" i said half laughing half in disbelief. No way, absoluty was there any way i was going on a date with some rando i dont know. "Xo, im not going"

"Why not? It will be funnn" she whined. I doubted that. 

"You know i hate blind dates, plus i have that paper that i have to write that i havent even started" i argued back. I really didn't want to go knowing she would leave me to be alone with some jock. 

"Wren you never go on any dates, dont you want to find love?" she said pouting. She really was trying hard to get me to go. Undecided about it still i tucked my hair behind my ear and sighed. 

"If you promise that you wont leave me to be alone with him, you know i don't like that" i put out my pinky to make her pinky swear. Ever since we were kids we would pinky swear and say it was the most power promise ever.  

Neither one of us had ever broken those promises. I knew if she did she'd have my back on the date. 

"But what if-"

"No buts" i said cutting her off.  This was the only way i would go and she knew it. Sighing she wrapped her pinky around mine. "I swear"

I smiled. Ok ok ok, maybe this wouldn't be the worst Friday night. Who knows, maybe i would find love. 

"Now we really have to go shopping" Xo said laughing.

***********************************************************************************************

"What about this?" i said coming out of the dressing room in a white pair of jeans and a maroon sweater. My green eyes popped out with the color. "Nah" Xo said handing me something else. Even though i loved shopping sometimes i hated it with her. She always had to dress me like her, and we had very different styles. 

"Why?" I asked folding my arms. I thought i looked good. "Its not fancy enough...the bill is going to be at least three hundred dollers. you gotta dress like it" 

"ouch" i said pretending to be hurt, she knew it to.  "Ok you're right. lemme change"

what seemed like twenty outfits later i had found the perfect one. A brown ish grey suede short skirt with a white slim top that had a flare sleeve. We both loved it for me. 

"Danggg girl you look good" Xo said grinning like a proud mother. I laughed at her crazy facial expressions she was giving me.

"Jason is not going to be able to take his hands off of you" she said mused. 

I blushed looking at myself in the mirror. I did look good. my legs definitely looked nice and long and the shirt was just enough of form fitting that i liked. "Thank Xo but he better keep his hands to himself" 

Xo rolled her eyes mumbling something to herself about me loosing up. I didn't care, i wasn't about guys touching me on the first date, no thank you.  

But i couldn't help the butterflies that fluttered around my stomach waiting for the date tonight.