I bumped into him today

Y/n POV

It was another normal day, just woke up and turned off my noisy alarm and got out of my bed, as usual, I did my everyday morning routine and got ready to go to the YG building.

My make up:

My outfit:

I finished everything and was ready to leave until I heard a ' ding!' from my phone, Jiyongie texted me saying if I was ready to leave, I smiled and texted him " Yah pabo! my hand was on the front door, door knob when you texted me! 😂"

I finished everything and was ready to leave until I heard a ' ding!' from my phone, Jiyongie texted me saying if I was ready to leave, I smiled and texted him " Yah pabo! my hand was on the front door, door knob when you texted me! 😂". I put my phone in my mini Chanel purse and left.

25 minutes later...

I arrived at YG and was greeted by my brother. " it's actually my first time seeing you come this early!", I glared at him and playfully slapped his arm. " Yah! That really hurts!", I smiled at him, " Oppa, don't act like it hurts because I've done this to you since high school, so don't even think about acting in front of me now". I did a sassy hair flip and walked away like a boss, whereas, Jiyongie just stood there open mouthed like an idiot. I really need to learn how to hold in my laughter.

I was walking along the corridor on my phone, on my way to the recording studio but didn't realise that someone was heading towards me. I accidentally bumped into him causing me to fall on the floor, " Aahh!! Yah!! Do you not know how to walk prope?!-", I looked up and and saw...

Lee Seunghoon.

I couldn't believe it. He held out his hand for me to grab and I was hesitating so much, I vowed that I wouldn't date anyone anymore after my huge break up with Jay Park. I gently but politely pushed his hand away and tried getting up myself, he bowed a 90 degree bow and apologised to me like a thousand times. " hey, it's ok. Not everyone still remembers my promise and I'll forgive people that I know and trust if they do what you did, so please...I don't want you to feel like a burden to me."

I couldn't even process what I just said to him, this feels too unreal and more like a dream. But if it is a dream...I don't want to be woken up or disturbed from it.

" You're are really kindhearted and nice, I really thought that after your breakup, you shut everything and everyone off. But it's the complete opposite now that I see it. By any chance, could we at least become friends...?" Seunghoon asked me. I really didn't know what to say except for yes. " hey, how about we go in my dance practice room and get to know each other better?", I asked him. " definitely sounds like a plan!", he then showed me his smile, I was really taken back because I heard a lot of people complemented him on his smile but I never witnessed it with my own eyes.

 " definitely sounds like a plan!", he then showed me his smile, I was really taken back because I heard a lot of people complemented him on his smile but I never witnessed it with my own eyes

We talked for about 1 hour and 25 minutes and I could already feel myself getting closer and closer to him because of our likings and everything else. For once in my life, I made a guy friend that understands me like we are siblings.

A/n: I'm so sorry that this chapter is kinda short!! I will try my absolute best to make the next chapter longer, right now, in London, it's 10:17 pm and I have a musical I'll be attending tomorrow so I may or may not be able to upload tomorrow!! Once again, I'm really sorry guys!! Please leave comments on this fanfiction and please tell me your opinions on it!! I love ya'll!! 🖤😘🖤