He came for me

I had to get to my house but these dudes are scaring me like I'm a cat or something. It's 1:23 AM right now and I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do!

You got this Y/n! Just ignore them like what an actual girl should do. I had to try even if I know I'm going to fail but it wouldn't hurt a bit to try, would it?

I started walking slowly and the more I got closer to them the more I sped up my pace. I glanced up a little to see the 2 dudes and I made eye contact with one of them.

Oh, fuck no!

Hell nah dude!

I need to get home and I'm stuck in this situation?!

God help me and my misfortune!

I sworn the guy I made eye contact with gave me a smirk, he even started coming closer and closer to me. " well...look what we have here...", said the smirking guy while he nudged his friend, " I-I'm sorry b-but I should be going h-home right n-now..."

what's wrong with me?!

Can't I be brave to even say a small sentence?!

Wow, unbelievable. I turned my head to the direction of the way out of the dark ally and started walking. Not even 2 steps, I felt 2 pair of arms wrap around my waist and pull me towards the brick wall, my back hit the wall hard " YAHH!!", I screamed loudly.

I started feeling too uncomfortable with smirking guy because he was too close, " yah, save the screaming for later cuz I'll do you so good tonight that you'll never forget this night..." said smirking guy seductively. Just as I thought things wouldn't get worse and this whole situation would end, I felt 2 pair of disgusting lips on mine.

That's when I started crying, hitting and trying to break free from his arms. He left hickeys on my neck and dropped me to the floor, I was crying so hard, I don't even know if I could actually breathe properly.

" Thanks babe...I had lots of fun tonight. Wait... tonight's not finished yet..." smirking guy said seductively and in a stupid happy voice. He picked me up and pushed me to the wall... again.

He started touching me inappropriately and slowly trying to take of my jacket and shirt, I begged him to call my best friend, he said yes but he said if I tell her to call the police/cops, he'll murder me for sure. I took out my phone and dialled Dara's phone number.

"A-annyeong...Dara...p-please help m-me... there's a g-guy fucking with m-m-me...p-please come a-and help m-me..." I pleaded her even though I couldn't speak properly. " I'm coming, hold on Y/n." A familiar voice came from the other line and I knew that it wasn't Dara...but another familiar male voice. I couldn't work out who but I definitely recognised their voice.

3 minutes later...

I was still on the cold, damp floor, not crying but shaking. " yahh...just give up already, he's  not coming for you", smirking guy said while holding my shoulder. " Get. Your. Fucking. Hands. Off. Her.", a deep and scary voice came from my right side and when I saw who it was, I was so shocked that I couldn't even think of anything. It was...

A/n: Sorry guys!! I tried to make this chapter as quick as possible because school is around the corner so some days I may not be able to upload new chapters but I'll make time to try so please understand!! 🖤☺️😊🖤