MOPH:Chapter 3

Author Note

---------------

So as some of you know,I was on Hiatus for a week and some days but now I'm back and better than ever xD

Before you begin reading,I'd like to say that I want to try out a new writing style but I'm not so sure about it,so if you see any changes in how I write then it's because I'm trying out the new style.

And as some of you know I've entered my story in he One Piece Watty Awards,so far I'm in the lead by 1 or 2 votes,hopefully I'll win,the voting is still ongoing till next week on the 14th I think it was,sooo wish me luck cx

So,that's all,Thx for the reads,votes,and comments,it honestly means a lot to me seeing as were only on the 3rd chapter but even then,it would still mean a lot to me,Thx so much guys :)

______

3rd Person Pov

Sora walked into the classroom,half asleep,her hair was put into a messy bun,her bangs along with a couple strands of her hair left out.She didnt have her glasses on,though they were in her backpack.

She let out a loud yawn,which might I add her grandma would have punched her upside the head for,everyone turned to her,though some of them went back to what they were doing,a couple of minutes later.

Sora went over to her seat,leaning back in her seat,stretching while doing so.

"Tired?"Law asked from beside her,chuckling.

Sora nodded lazily,putting her head ontop of the cold surface of the desk.

"Didnt you get enough sleep?"he asked her,eyebrow raised.

Sora mumbled something,though he couldnt understand what she said.

"Sora!"Luffy yelled,running into the classroom,looking around,till his eyes landed on the familiar silver headed girl.

Sora who had already went to sleep,snored lightly.

Luffy ran up to Sora,putting her over his shoulder.

"Hey Straw Hat,"Law called after Luffy,before he could run out of the classroom.

"Yea?"he questioned,giving Law one of his infamous grins.

"Where are you taking her?"Law questioned,eyebrow raised,now dont get him wrong,he honestly dosent care,he was just...curious,yeah thats it.

"It's a Suprise~,,"Luffy sang,he then ran out,before Law could question him anymore.

Law sighed in annoyance,'Oh well it dosent really matter.'

--

Sora woke up,letting out a loud yawn once again.She sniffed the air,'It smells like...' She slowly opened her eyes,to come face to face with a Luffy's face.Their noses were barely touching.

She blinked once,then twice."What are you doing?"

"N-Nothing,"he suttered,chucking nervously.

Sora sat up and looked around,seeing as she was laying down,it looked like they were in a grassy area,flowers were planted all around them.

"What am I doing here? Wasnt I with Law?"she questioned,humming.

Luffy's eyes widened in realization,"Oh yeah! I remeber now,I took you here cause I have to show you something,"he stated,grinning brightly.

Sora titled her head to the side slightly,"What is it."

A light red color,adorned his cheeks,"..This,"he held out a small wrapped box.