MOPH:Chapter 6

Recap...

Sora had her face pressed against the window in awe as she stared at everything that was around her."Its so prettyyyy~."

Law had a small smile playing on his lips as he saw Sora looking at everything in amazement.

She suddenly appeared in front of him then,he blinked.

"Thanks for taking me to the Carnival Law,Ace was a jerk,"she muttered.She then leaned forward and....

Present Time...

Law came to his senses as soon as she pulled away."Sora-ya,"he started but she just pouted.

"Why is it moving again? I want to stay here foreverrr~,"she complained.

Law didn't say anything,he just continued to stare at Sora silently.Said person sat down and smiled as she looked out to the sky.

On the outside Law looked calm as usual but on the inside well lets just say he was a bit frustrated and confused as to what Sora did.

"Thank You for taking me to the carnival,Law,"Sora said,smiling while bowing.Law nodded,shoving his hands deep into the pockets of her pants.She chuckled and stared up at Law.She then pouted as she saw the difference in height.

"Why are you taller than me,"she whined.She stood on her tippy toes but the height difference was still the same.

A small grin formed on his lips."Your just short." She pretended like she was offended,"Why I take that as an insult my fine sir."

He raised a thin eyebrow in response,"Fine Sir?"

She stuck her tounge out,"Shut Up,You know you like it~,"she sang cheerfully.He grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to himself."Maybe I do,"he brought his face close to her,so there noses were brushing eachothers.

"What the hell is going on?"a male voice snarled.

They both froze when Law suddenly pushed her away,he patted her head,"See ya later Sora-ya." He shoved his hands back into his pockets and walked away.

Sora stood there confused for a second before she grinned and waved."Bye Law!"

"Who the hell was that?" Sora turned to the male and wrinkled her nose."Oh,its you,"she stated boredly,she turned back around and started walking to the dorms.

The male ran up to her and put his hand on her shoulder,"Wait.Who was that?"

"Just a Friend,"she stated.

"What do you mean just a friend? You both were really close.Wait.Don't tell me your cheating on..."

"Can you Shut Up?"she asked irritated,which was new for her because she never got irritated or mad for that matter.

He stared at her silently,looking down at the ground,nibbling on his lower lip.He lowered his hand from her shoulder.

Sora turned around a concerned look on her face,"Im Sorry Anton,"she put a hand on his cheek,she kneeled down so they were now face and face and pulled him into a hug.

"Were Friends,Dont Worry Im not cheating on your older brother but,Technically this is all forced.Please just leave me be because you'll be in danger if you keep prying."

He nodded against her and hugged back,"I'm sorry Toshi-chan." She frowned looking straight ahead.'Dad what the hell are you planning?'

Law looked up at the sky from where he was leaning against a wall.He actually didnt leave,he wanted to see who the guy was.He was honestly planning on leaving but his curiosity got the better of him.'Anton,Huh? Could it be...Anton Shizuka? But,No.Hmmm' He hummed in thought,he decided not to let it bother him since it wasn't any of his business.He stood upright and started walking away.