10) .Here it Goes Again.

(Edited)

.Here it Goes Again.

~Catherine Wood~

"I have killed when all I wanted was to help."

The words pounded inside of my skull, over and over again, the memory repeating itself over and over till I was sick and tired of hearing it. But there was something missing. Something that was important. I had no idea what. I racked my brain, searching through over and over again, but there was nothing. I sighed and leaned back onto my canopy bed.

The Doctor had taken the liberty of giving me a very nice room. He had told me that he put a random room in the generator and this had just came out. Thank the TARDIS. On the opposite wall from the door, a large oriel window let me gaze out to a seemingly beautiful outside that mocked my yard that I had had as a child. Though it wasn't real, it was probably as close as it could get to real. There was a nice comfy bench in front of the window, perfect for reading. On the right wall, a bookshelf stood, with some of my favorite books. My favorite part was, if you put books on a specific shelf, the next day, those would be replaced with new ones. My bed was as large as beds could get. A large canopy bed at least twice the size of a king size, if not three times. It was more than anyone could ever ask for, and I loved it.

However, this was not what I was thinking about. I wasn't thinking about how I was happy that Amelia and I weren't going home. I wasn't thinking about how we were going to meet Winston Churchill, one of the greatest strategists of all time. No, I was thinking about how I was going to tell the Doctor that I had met him and ask him if he remembered. I didn't think I could. If Amelia couldn't tell The Doctor that she was supposed to get married to Rory, how do you think I was supposed to tell The Doctor that I might have had a previous life!? I couldn't I possibly do it now, especially when we had just gotten done with one adventure and now were moving onto the next.

So with that, I decided that, when I was ready, I would tell him, but for now, I was stuck. I could deal with that.

All I really wanted to do was go home. I couldn't possibly tell anyone that for fear that they would feel bad, but I really wanted to see Reid and my father and even Dee-Dee. I hadn't seen them in a year and they hadn't seen me for at least three, depending on when in the time steam we were in that moment. I loved space, and was glad that I could travel around where I'd more than likely traveled before, but I missed home dearly, and the churning in my stomach told me so.

"Cat!" a call from Amelia came through my closed door. 

I jumped, my room having been silent before. Her fist pounded on the door. I hopped up and ran to the door, pulling it open. When I saw Amy, I shot her a glare with the most death in it that I knew how to give. Amelia ignored it and pushed past me, coming into my room. I reluctantly shut the door behind me.

"What is it?" I asked. 

Amelia was breathing in and out wildly, clearly out of breath. What had she been doing?

"You ... are ... never ... going to ... believe it!" She collapsed onto my bed.

"Believe .. what?" I responded, mocking her tone.

"The Doctor said that we can't go to meet Churchill yet!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that we can't land, like physically can't! The TARDIS isn't letting us!"

"Well what's wrong?" I questioned, my voice louder and more worried than before.

"The Doctor has no idea! He says there's something wrong with the TARDIS or something below is 'off wack' as you like to say."