A week later...

It's been a week since that day. Unfortunately, you were not able to get back to wherever you came from, so you had to live with Ano... and share a room... let's just say that it was initially a bit awkward. Fortunately, it got much better after some time. Now you and Ano were decent friends, as well as roommates.... well... it wasn't like there was anywhere else to live anyways.

Ano is rather quite happy and a bit mischievous at times, cracking jokes every once in a while that would make you laugh. He does also seem to have a kind of magic... but he doesn't use it much in front of you for some reason.

Although it's been a week, you haven't really gotten to know any of the other people in the area. You did occasionally see this wolf girl named 'Arrow' every so often, but you never spoke to her since she didn't notice you.

"Mornin, Y/N!" Ano says, as he wakes you up from the bed.

"...hnnnggg... five more minutes..." You murmur, still half asleep.

After some time, Ano successfully gets you out of bed. You quickly head over to the toilet to bathe and change up, as it's probably the only time you'd have privacy from him...

In the toilet, at the sink, you wash your face... before freaking out and covering your red and blushing face from yourself. You've begun feelings for him ever since that fateful day, but never were able to muster the courage to tell him. Even after a week living with him, you still are unable to.

This is rather frustrating for you. To get this off your mind, you begin to shower, as it calms you down. Despite knowing that Ano would never want to spy on you, you could never shake off that feeling of being watched... like someone is looking at your every move...

...you decide to ignore that feeling...

Later, you go to the kitchen for breakfast. There, you notice that Ano wasn't there, but rather a guy who looks somewhat similar to him and has wolf ears and a tail.

"...? Oh, hey there! You must be Y/N!" the person cheerfully waves. "My name is Burg, and I'm Ano's good friend. Have a seat!"

You sit down next to the wolf guy, a bit shy. And that's when you noticed something...

How does he know your name?