Secrets

Curious, you decided to ask him about it.

"...hey, how do you know me?" you ask the person.

Burg begins to blush a bit, while scratching his head sheepishly. You feel like it's something he isn't proud of. Either way, you decide it's better to know than for him to keep the truth to himself.

"...it's just my job, to watch everyone and record their actions..." Burg sighs.

Seeing him downbeat... honestly, you dislike anyone being sad. You quickly think of a small little joke to make, to lighten the mood a bit.

"...even in the toilet?" you say jokingly.

He smiles a bit... but then he nods. You suddenly glow bright red, blushing, as you think of him watching you pervertedly while you bathe. Disgusting. Instinctively, you slapped his face. He recoils in pain momentarily.

"Ow... I deserve that..." Burg rubs his cheeck, which has a red mark. "...I'm not pervert, ya know?..."

You quickly apologise and explain to him that it was an accident. He seems to understand that, like he's used to it... you wonder how many times people have done so. All of the sudden, you realise that this mean that he must know... that he must know about your crush on Ano. You begin to freak out, seeing as he would be the kind of guy to inform Ano of those things.

"D-Dont tell him!-" you quickly freak out, before Burg tries to calm you down.

"I didn't... I can keep secrets, Y/N... so don't worry," Burg assures you. "...you should confess soon, you know?... Ano is rather accepting as compared to others, so even if it doesn't end well, nothing will be ruined..."

You calm down, smiling a bit in relief. Now, you know that it would be fine... but still, you are worried about it... but for now, all you want to do is just chill and eat something for breakfast.

...

...and just as you stood up to go to the fridge...

...

...Ano enters the kitchen