Ending

You look at Ano, blushing a bit as you do... and he look back... awkwardly.

"Um... Y/N, why are you looking at me so... uh... like that?" Ano questions you, nervously.

"O-Oh... sorry..." You quickly apologise, before blushing a bit more. Your face began to feel warmer as you felt like everything was about to go down right there... that you we're going to tell him of your crush...

Ano joins the two of you at the table and now, it's just you, Ano, and Burg... on that one, small kitchen table...

"...so, what's been going on lately?" Ano suddenly says, to try and start a conversation.

"Not much, really... how bout you?" Burg look at you.

"O-Oh... same over here... eheheh..." You stutter, while blushing nervously.

Ano notices, and you can tell by his look. You suddenly got all anxious and begin shaking, all worried about being exposed of your crush... and right as Ano was about to ask you something... you didn't feel so good...

"...A-Ano... I-I don't feel... o-okay..." you mutter quietly, as you quickly realise... you are fainting.

"(Y-Y/N)!" Ano shouts as you collapse onto the ground, breathless.

Laying on the ground, you can not breathe, but you could... you felt as though you were suffocating. Your vision begins to blur as you felt your heart racing. Everything is fading to black... you can't hear anything anymore, besides the distant and incomprehensible noises... you can't stay conscious for long... as you close your eyes...

...and then, darkness...

...then... warmth...

...and then... light...

You gasp for air as your eyes widened. You can see... and it's Ano, looking at you in worry. His face was so close to yours... like he...

...he did, didn't he?... Your face was flushed with red as you cover your face. He actually kissed you!

"...heh... I was so worried..." Ano warmly smiles at you. "...sigh, please don't faint on me next time..."

"O-Okay... h-hey Ano, can I tell you something?" you quickly cover your mouth, surprised at what you said. Your face glows a light pink.

"Hmm?" Ano hums.

Unprepared for it, you quickly decide to run to Ano's room, to get some space to think about it again. You can't believe you said that. What were you thinking? You slam the door and curl up in a ball, not knowing what to do.

"...heh... (Y/N)... just say it..."

You look to your side to see Ano, sitting next to you, but you aren't startled... you feel safe... even if it's the person who you wanted to hide it from...

"...A-Ano... do you... like... me?" you decide to ask this first... just so that you wouldn't be as embarrassed...

Ano calmly nods, before blushing a bit. This... backfired, as you begins to blush a deep red while hiding your face in your sleeve.

"...you know... it's fine if you don't like me back-"

"N-NO, I-I LOVE YOU!!" you quickly cut him off with those words... those three simple words... those words that you wanted to say since you met him...

Ano turns red, and so do you, but neither hide in worry or embarrassed... both of you just look at each other... both of you smile, warmly and understandingly...

"...I love you too... (Y/N)...."

"...thanks for understanding, Ano..."

"...no problem..."