12

authors pov:

"You were wild last night" Jungkook smirked as he eyed your covered body.

"W-What?"

"You looked way too innocent to be a freak, but it seems like I guessed wrong"

"I didn't do anything what are you talking about??" y/n managed to speak as you gripped on the blanket to your chest.

"You didn't do anything?? Explain why I'm in your bed shirtless. Look at you. Half naked under them sheets that I would love to take off of you again"

"N-No"

"The way you made me feel last night is incomparable to how other girls made me feel" Jungkook bit his lip as he scanned your body up and down.

"W-Who are you?"

"Jungkook, the guy who fucked your pretty ass in different positions"

'Jungkook?'

"Don't tell me we fucked please" y/n began to get teary eyed but as jungkook kept staring at her figure he couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You should've seen your face" he bursted out loud making you confused.

"Seriously who the hell are you!?"

"You don't recognize me?" Jungkook took a deep breath catching his breath after a lot of laughing.

"Wait, aren't you that guy who messages me everyday?"

"Guessed it right Baby" jungkook smirked.

y/n suddenly grabbed her shoe that we near her and began throwing it towards jungkook making him yell in pain.

"why the fuck are you here!!?? And where are my clothes!??" y/n yelled as she also reached her hair brush and threw it to jungkook smacking it against his head.

"Argh!! Stop doing that!!" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards y/n's closet and got in slamming the door shut behind him.

"Why the hell am I half naked!!?" y/n yelled.

"I'll explain once you stop trying to kill me!!" Jungkook yelled while y/n was attempting to open up her closet door.

"First, calm down woman!!"

"Fine!!" y/n yelled.

The room got quiet. Jungkook slowly opened the closet door and peeked his head out finding y/n standing in front with her arms cross over her chest with the blanket.

"You're not gonna kill me?"

"Depends"

"Yah!"

"Explain now!"

Jungkook took a deep breath, "You got drunk, you began acting all freaky on our messages and then you got very sad asking over some dude named Jamal or some shit."

"w-what?"

"You also said your window was open and wondered if you could fly. So I asked for your address and I got here and saved your life" jungkook smirked.

"You got all up on me when I got here, I can't lie you're hot. Soooo we had a special night" jungkook chuckled

y/n raised her shoe again, "YAH IM JOKING, I ALSO STAYED YO CHECK IF YOUR ASS WAS ALIVE BY THE TIME YOU WOKE UP" jungkook yelled.

"We didn't do anything. I just took off your clothes because you were drenched in alcohol" jungkook explained.

"Then why the hell are you shirtless?" y/n asked as she scanned her eyes over jungkook's body. His perfectly toned abs showing his muscles. His arms fully inked which caused y/n to blush.