11.

"Jesus Christ woman, go to sleep" Jungkook tried his best in keeping y/n on her feet so she could walk towards her bedroom but it was no use, "jimin-ah, stop hurting me please. I want you" y/n whined.

"I am not whoever Jimothy is"

"Jimin~ stop playing with me" Y/N reached towards the hem of Jungkooks shirt and lifted it up revealing jungkooks toned abs, "y/n, look at me!" Jungkook gripped y/n's wrists pulling her up straight while looking at her eyes. "y/n, look at my eyes, do I look like a Jimin to you!?" Jungkook asked cupping y/n's cheeks between his palms.

y/n's eyes were locked against jungkook's brown ones, her eyes scanned all over jungkooks face. Before y/n could say something she knocked out in jungkooks arms making him sigh.

"What am I going to do with this girl, aish"

Jungkook lifted y/n up and carried her bridal style, 'where the hell is her bedroom?' Jungkook looked around y/n's house. He spotted a room just down the hallway of her living room, jungkook walked towards the hallway in hopes that it could be her bedroom, he slowly walked through the hallway making sure not to bump y/n's head against the wall as he walked.

He reached the door and slowly kicked it open revealing y/n's bedroom.

Jungkook approached the bed with y/n in his arms, he slowly laid her down on the bed

Jungkook approached the bed with y/n in his arms, he slowly laid her down on the bed. Once y/n was on her bed jungkook stretched his arms at feeling small cramps from carrying y/n. He sighed as he looked at your small body.

'She spilled wine all over her clothes the hell'

Jungkook hesitated on whether to change y/n's clothes or not, it wouldn't feel right for him to touch her at just meeting a couple minutes ago. But looking at her all messed up, her make up slightly ruined from all the crying for some guy made him feel some time of way.

Pity.

Jungkook sighed and slowly leaned down to y/n, she was peacefully sleeping. After a few seconds jungkook began to unbutton y/n's white blouse stained in wine. The clothing was kinda damp between his fingers, as he fully took off her blouse.

Jungkook tried his best at not looking at y/n way more than he needed to. He kept on glancing on y/n's perfectly soft skin, and her lacy white bra. He quickly looked away and grabbed y/n's blouse and placed it aside her bed.

'Next, jeans'

Jungkook's hands made their way towards y/n's jeans. He slowly unbuttoned and pulled down on her jeans revealing her smooth legs. 'Oh she matching' jungkook giggled inside his head.

Jungkook quickly looked away and grabbed her jeans and blouse and tossed them into the dirty clothes basket.

y/n unconsciously covered herself with her blankets while jungkook tossed her clothes into the basket, once jungkook turned around he sighed, 'should I leave her like that?'

After giving it a few thoughts jungkook decided to leave y/n the way she is, she seemed so comfortable while sleeping peacefully. He walked towards y/n once last time, he carefully examined her features.

'Damn she cute'

In a blink of an eye y/n had pulled jungkook on the bed with her, "wait y/n let me go!" Jungkook slightly yelled, "no, Jimin stay with me" y/n said in her sleep. "Seriously the hell is wrong with this girl?" Jungkook told himself.

y/n's grip on jungkooks body was tight, after a bunch of attempts of jungkook wanting to get free off her grip he gave up. 'Ugh, she's gonna freak out when she wakes up'

The sunlight filled y/n's bedroom, jungkook was shirtless beside y/n's body. The sun hit y/n's eyes making her wake up from her sleep, soon a strong waves of pain came crashing against her head.

y/n groaned and rubbed her eyes. As she sat on the bed, she opened her eyes and quickly let out a gasp at realizing her clothes were gone. She took a glance at the body next to hers, she quickly yelled and pushed the body off the bed causing a loud groan be heard.

"Who the hell are you, and the fuck did you do with me!?" y/n yelled as she grabbed her sandal and pointed at the figure who was now standing from the floor.

"Baby, don't play dumb with me. Last night you were amazing"

——————————————————————————

Vote & comment 🤠