14

"Soo, tell me about you?" Jungkook asked as he inserted the tokens into the coin slot. "What do I tell you?" y/n asked. "Anything that's not boring" Jungkook quickly pressed the start button to begin and play the game.

You sighed and leaned yourself against the wall crossing your arms over your chest. You thought Jungkook was going to take you on a normal date but no.

He took you to an arcade.

You weren't complaining though.

"Well, what can I say? I'm a 20 year old woman who just works to survive in this world"

Jungkook gasped and quickly turned to you, "You're younger than me?"

"yes? and??" You replied as you saw his shocked expression. "Is there something wrong?" You asked.

"I don't know, I've always been with Noonas but oh well I could try something new" he let out a slight smirk.

"Excuse me what?"

"Nothing, now quit staring and let's play" jungkook's sight went straight to the game. You saw his eyes fully concentrated on the screen. His eyes moving around each target. "fuck dammit" he cursed under his breath after he lost reaching level 5.

"bruh you suck ass" you laughed.

"damn, I forgot you were here already" his statement made you roll your eyes. "Move, my turn" You took the gun off his hands and pointed towards the disgusting zombie like creatures on the screen. Surprisingly you were good at it, jungkook's mouth fell wide open as he saw you surpass his highest score.

You beat him.

You jumped in excitement, "you cheated" jungkook crossed his arms looking at you in disbelief. "Just admit it I'm better than you" you laughed. "Yah, whatever. Next round I'm beating you"

The day flew by, surprisingly you had fun. It sure wasn't what you expected for a "date" but it did help you keep your mind off Jimin.

Wait a second. Wasn't jungkook going to see jimin?

"Weren't you going to see Jimin?" You asked him, Jungkook suddenly froze.

"Wait who's that?"

"What??"

"Oh yeah my cousin!!"

"You lied to me didn't you?"

"Uhh... maybe?" Jungkook awkwardly laughed.

"I fucking hate you, leave me alone!" You stormed off to the street raising your hand to catch a taxi.

"Wait y/n! Comeback!" Jungkook yelled, "I'm sorry"

"Leave me alone!!"

y/n reached home, she was exhausted, angry, disappointed. She took a shower to relief some of the tension she had in her body. After the bath she felt calmer. She sat at the corner of her bed, remembering the events earlier in the day.

She looked over at her phone on the counter. She was debating in whether to block jungkook once more and keep it permanent. She didn't need another man to waste her time.

As she was about to reach her phone the screen lit up.

1 new message

Unknown number:
Babygirl.

y/n:
Whomst the fuck are you?

Unknown number:
Candice.

y/n:
Candice??

unknown number:
Candice dicc fit in your mouth?

y/n:
What the— not again please.

unknown number:
My name is Taehyung nice to meet you

unknown number:My name is Taehyung nice to meet you

__________________________________

GAWD DAMN I HAD THIS CHAPTER SITTING IN MY DRAFTS FOR YEARRSSSSS

I REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY DISAPPEARANCE. I KNOW IVE BEEN POPPING UP OUT OF NOWHERE BUT.

my life got too busy and I barely have time to do anything.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart 🥲

Anyways keep streaming bts songs or else I'm eating yo knee caps fr.

Btw this chapter was poorly written pls forgive me.