Chapter 3: New People

Hello Readers! I am going to think of a faster way to make chapters faster! Like use my spare time. But for now I think I found a temporary solution, or a permanent one. I don't know. Welp, on with the chapter!

=======================================

Bloom's POV

"Can the Welcoming Committee go to the main office please." Said Principal Violet through the intercom. It's only the third day of school though, I don't entirely understand why we need the Welcoming Committee should welcome the supposed new students, but... they probably won't know the school well, so... okay then.

"C'mon, get up and walk, we gotta do our job." One of my BFFs said, also, yes I'm in the Welcoming Committee, I was kinda forced into this job. I stood up from my chair and started walking with said BFF, named Sophie. She was a few inches taller than me, she had shoulder-length black hair, light blue eyes and brown skin. She is wearing a Harry Potter shirt that had the Gryffindor logo on it with the name underneath it and was wearing light blue shorts.

"I wonder what kind of people we have to deal with this year." I told her.

"Are you hoping they'll be easier to deal with and be really easy for them to become one with the class of Xevir?" She asked. I started to ponder about that. After a few minutes of walking we reached the main office. I knocked on the door to the beat of a song I listened to last night. The door opened up and Principal Violet was smiling brightly. Very brightly.

"Hello girls, glad to see you're the first ones here, like always." She greeted us, her smile becoming wider, she gestured for us to come inside. Sophie and I greeted her back and then walked in, I saw the new students inside. They were all talking to each other, but as soon as we walked in the room, they turned their heads toward us at the exact same time, like it was rehearsed, then they all became silent. I suddenly felt very awkward at that exact moment. Then my brain started to make me do things. Things I would slightly regret. And at the same time would laugh at.

"Hi there!" I greeted in the weirdest way ever. I jumped, extended my arms, and did jazz hands. Sophie face palmed after I did it, Principal Violet was trying to keep in her laughter, and the new students looked at me like I was a crazy person. I'm internally screaming inside. Out of embarrassment I stood up straight and heard a knock on the door. Principal Violet went to open it, then came in the other Welcoming Committee members.

"Okay everyone, I'll be assigning which new students will go with which pair. So let's start with Sophie and Bloom from the class Xevir. You girls will welcome seven students, Jamie Salas, Kesy Tacumuci, Angie Fosilin, Shayra Damigo, Melassi Gellt, Ale Andat, and AJ Urich. As for-" I tuned her out 'cause I only needed to listen to the names of who Sophie and I will welcome. (A/N: Okay, so if you don't know how to pronounce some of the first/last names that's okay, I'm here to tell you, so Salas is Sahlahs, Tacumuci is Tahcomosi, Angie Fosilin, is Ahnjy Fohseline, Shayra Damigo is Shyrah Dahmegoh, Melassi Gellt is Milahssi Jelt, Andat is Aindaht, and Urich is Ohrick. So, yeah there, that's all, to be honest, so.......... bye! For now...)

"Cool! I get to be with the one who did something hilarious a few minutes ago!" Said one of the new girls, I turned around and saw the group of people who the principal assigned to us. "Hi! Name's Kesy! What's yours?" Said a girl, who had very dark brown hair, her hair was sorta long, I couldn't tell because she had it tied up in a ponytail, black eyes, I was slightly taller than her, she had peach colored skin, wearing a white shirt with a black skull in the middle and jeans. Then I just stared at her. Girl seems quite confident.

"Nice to meet you I'm Sophie and I think my best friend here shall introduce herself." Said Sophie, she pointed to me and I realized I was beginning to stare into space.