❝four❞

Huang Renjun was really nervous, he couldn't fall asleep. He tried to move into a comfortable position, but no luck.

The appointment with Dr Moon stressed the boy out. The lack of information was scaring him. Renjun didn't want to meet the therapist without knowing why he should go there in the first place. He didn't care if he was going to be ❛happy❜ afterwards, he just wanted to get out of the hospital to cuddle his blankets at home. The latter's stomach turned as he thought about the situation.

Donghyuck woke up by the rapid movement that could be heard by his side.

❝renjun, are you okay?❞

It took a while to hear a response, but soon the boy's voice could be heard:

❝no, can I sleep next to you?❞

❝oh, if it makes you fall asleep then sure.❞

Hyuck shifted to the edge of the bed, so that there would be space for Renjun to sleep on.

The small boy appeared on the soft matress soon after and they looked at each other in the dark room.

❝are you worried about tomorrow? You know, Dr Moon and all of that.❞

Renjun nodded softly:

❝why do I need to meet him? What's wrong with me?❞

Hyuck faintly smiled, although Renjun couldn't see that.

❝there's nothing wrong with you.❞

You're perfect.

❝then why?❞

Silence.

❝donghyuck, please tell me, otherwise I won't dance for you.❞

The brunet thought long and Renjun debated wether or not he should go to sleep and forget about it.

Hyuck was worried that if he told Renjun he might take it in the wrong way or get hurt. Donghyuck was really afraid of the boy's reaction on what he might say, but despite it all, he thought that maybe if he helped a bit the sessions with Dr Moon would go better. Although there was also a chance that it will worsen Renjun's condition.

❝okay. You can't see it, but you're so thin that it's unhealthy, Renjun, but you see yourself as fat. You have anorexia and Dr Moon is going to try and let you see what's really going on with your body.❞

❝hyuck, I really am-❞

❝if you look at me, what am I then?❞

Renjun didn't answer. Instead he turned to his other side, back facing Hyuck.

❝my cheeks are chubby. I eat a lot, maybe more than needed. My thighs are definitely thicker than yours. If you consider yourself as fat, what am I then? How do you see me?❞

❝you look fine to me.❞

Donghyuck reached out and layed his hand on Renjun's cheek, rubbing it gently.

❝if my chubby self looks fine to you, why does your tiny self look over weight to you?❞

❝ let's not talk about it anymore, please❞

Renjun started to cry, his sniffles filling the room.

Hyuck pulled the smaller to his embrace and sang a sweet lullaby to calm the other down. He hated to see Renjun like that, to hear him be in pain. He hated that such a lovely person was bothered by such heartbreaking problems.

After a while Renjun turned around to face Hyuck again. Through tears he looked at the brunet. He closely observed the Hyuck's cheeks. They were soft- looking, but Renjun wouldn't really say that they are chubby. So he moved his hand and pinched the flesh and stretched it a but. It was cute.

❝ow, why'd you do that?❞

❝they're not chubby, Hyuck.❞

To that the male just nodded.

❝would you like to compare thighs then?❞

Hyuck turned on the lamp and sat up, ready to show his thighs to prove a point, although he was shy to show his bare leg to someone who he just met.

None the less Donghyuck lifted up the hospital gown only to show a bit of his underwear. His thighs definitely had more thickness to them, yet Renjun wouldn't call him fat.

❝look, I can stretch them, too.❞

He took a bit of flesh just like Renjun did with his cheeks and he pulled on it.

Hyuck's skin streched, just as he had said.

Renjun felt confidence and he did the same as Hyuck, exposing his thigh. Hyuck wasn't prepared to see such thin legs, but he had to admit, there was some muscle to them, since Renjun had danced ballet.

Just as Donghyuck had done, Renjun followed- he pinched the fat and stretched it, but he couldn't get much far as the other did.

Donghyuck went next to Renjun and put his leg next to the other's.

❝look at mine and look at yours. There's a big diffrence.❞

Renjun couldn't see it.

Since I won't be online for a while, I thought that I should update, but it's not edited, so it can feel a little rough. I'll fix it up later on.