Dinner

Chapter Thirteen - Dinner

*Ava's POV*

"Chase. Chase." I moaned his name as he buried himself between my legs. I could feel his tongue licking my sensitive spot over and over again. Pleasure piled inside me. I felt his tongue sliding passed my stomach and between my chest, before he captured my mouth with his. His kiss felt so possessive and strong. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth and explored every single part of it.

"You are mine." He went on to nibble my neck. "All mine."

I screamed out loud when I felt him penetrated into me. I held him tightly as I felt him moved. I didn't remember how it ended. When I woke up, it was already night time and Chase was busy kissing my neck and shoulder.

"Chase." He brought his attention to me the moment he heard my voice.

"How are you feeling?" He asked while looking at me.

 I smiled gently at him. "Just a little sore. Nothing too serious."

He shifted his position and kissed me on my temple. "Rest a little while more."

I shook my head and lifted up my head to look at him. "Let's go for dinner. We haven't had a proper meal together ever since we reached here."

"What do you want to eat?" Chase asked.

"The food that you love to eat." I said. "And we will go to the place that you love to hang out with your buddies."

I wanted to know more about Chase. I wantedto know what his likes and what he dislikes by interacting with him. I wanted to know where he will usually hang out with his friends, what he loved to do, what were his hobbies, his favourite colours, his favourite brands for clothes, shoes etc etc. I wanted to know all about him as much as I could within these few days.

He smiled happily at me. "Ok. But before that, let's bathe first." He get down from the bed and stood beside stark naked. I quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed while grabbing the blanket tightly covering myself. Seconds later, I saw light shining into the room. Chase had went to switch on the bathroom lights.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I-I... W-We are bathing together?" I asked without looking at him. I squealed out loud when I was  being lifted off the bed suddenly, with me still holding the blanket in order to cover myself.

"Yes, my love. We are bathing together." He had this cheeky grin on his face. And I knew my face was flaming red like a red tomato.

"A-Ah. I-I..." I suddenly felt very nervous. I had never bathed with anyone before.

"Love, I think you need to let go of that blanket." Chase said with a bad boy smirk on his lip when we reached the bathroom door.

"I-I..."

"Don't worry. You have a beautiful body. I have checked that for you." Chase winked mischievously at me. "Every single part."

"Chase!"I raised my hand and hit him lightly on his shoulder. My grip loosened and the blanket slid down my body and fell to the ground.

"Ah." I quickly covered up my chest with my hands. I heard him chuckled at my actions. I turned to bury my face into his chest, not wanting to see his expression.

"I'm putting you down." Chase said when we went into the bathroom. I nodded slightly.

I could feel my legs wobbled slightly the moment he put me down. Chase immediately held me to prevent me from falling to the ground. "Ava, are you alright? Are you still feeling pain? I'm sorry. I shouldn't be so rough. I..."