reason three

"Annyeonghaseyo." I slightly bow.

"Welcome Miss Kim, please introduce yourself to the class." She said.

"You have already introduced me by staying my whole name didn't you? What's more to introduce?" I said.

Kidding. Of course I didnt say that.

"Hello." I started, not knowing what to actually say. I hate introductions. To say that I suck at them is an understatement. "I'm Jennie Kim. I came from New Zealand. You can call me Jennie." I said and slightly smiled.

The teacher laughed loudly showering some unnecessary raindrops on my face. I sighed. I got no choice but to only sigh.

It is too early to be, you know, a boss bitch.

"Please tell us something we don't know Miss Kim."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean you can tell us what you're good at, why did you enter into an arts school, or even your past relationships. Just anything under the sun." She blabber.

I faked smile and face the class. "Ahm.." I started not knowing what to say, again for the nth time today.

I was in deep thought for seconds when I remember I was asked to reveal myself.

So I did.

Third person POV

"I am secretly training with YG Entertainment for years now." Jennie confidently said, smirking slightly.

"Did anyone mention YG?" The man from the last row with a very deep voice woke up from his deep slumber in a blink of an eye at the mention of his favorite Entertainment Company.

Taehyung jolted up as fast as a cheetah and looked straight at the front.

His sleepy eyes met her cat-like ones and from then on he knew, he's doomed.

---------

Reason #3
Your cat-like eyes are the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever landed my eyes on.

-----------